BOTM submissions thread, September

Pedro

The background to BOTM was that entries were getting less and less.

So the three of us thought we'd try and change the format to generate some more interest.

AFAIC I'd knock it on the head.....it's not worth the effort. But if @Pedro wants to continue doing it that's fine.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Isn't it ironic how the peeps who never post a photo in BOTM are the ones moaning about how @Buckster organised it ............

.Spock Encerio GIF

I've not moaned, I've found it's transition from a well discussed, well entered, well engaged with topic dwindling to a tiny pool no-ones interested in very amusing. Just wanted a recap on how things got to where they are now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've not moaned, I've found it's transition from a well discussed, well entered, well engaged with topic dwindling to a tiny pool no-ones interested in very amusing. Just wanted a recap on how things got to where they are now.

Now what makes you think I was including you in that statement ?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The background to BOTM was that entries were getting less and less.

So the three of us thought we'd try and change the format to generate some more interest.

AFAIC I'd knock it on the head.....it's not worth the effort. But if @Pedro wants to continue doing it that's fine.

It all went tits up for me when too many rules started getting introduced, i agree you have to have the basic rules like it must be your bike, ridden that month and taken in landscape all common sense stuff that's all that was needed. For me it was a bit of fun and if somebody Mawlslyed it up a bit who cares the voters would either like it or not and the voting would reflect that. i hope @Pedro sticks it out way to go Pedro 👍

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

It all went tits up for me when too many rules started getting introduced, i agree you have to have the basic rules like it must be your bike, ridden that month and taken in landscape all common sense stuff that's all that was needed. For me it was a bit of fun and if somebody Mawlslyed it up a bit who cares the voters would either like it or not and the voting would reflect that. i hope @Pedro sticks it out way to go Pedro 👍

Yerp. Rule upon rule upon rule. Got to the point I didnt even look at the thread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm

So how is Pedro now in charge of BOTM and why is Buckster not doing it? Did I miss something?

Stop asking questions and just go take one of your 15 bikes out for a tide and take a picture. 1 picture!

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Still hoping for an enhanced sunset to bring this back to the golden days before all this negativity arrived.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I can’t hold my enthusiasm with expectations about what great pictures are going to be submitted in the next few hours!

Welcome to my world. 

• Haha 3

On 29/09/2023 at 17:08, Six30 said:

Got some artwork in the shot  and some Mini Cooper wheels … 

effort and planning .

IMG_0642.jpeg

Deserve to win on effort alone! Might get my vote....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Welcome to my world. 

You’ll see, next month there will be a huge volume of great pictures of motorcycles in scenic locations under big skies.

Even the lord is giving us the weather. I got inside knowledge from a source that even @Slowlycatchymonkey will take a picture. It’ll make AdvRider pale with shame.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You’ll see, next month there will be a huge volume of great pictures of motorcycles in scenic locations under big skies.

Even the lord is giving us the weather. I got inside knowledge from a source that even @Slowlycatchymonkey will take a picture. It’ll make AdvRider pale with shame.

Yeah Right Pig GIF by NumberBarn

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3