Saffy Sprocket on a CB500X

Saul

I don't know why I watch her as she is pretty annoying, but anyway she is currently off to the Arctic circle on her CB500X.  Do yourselves a favour and skip to about 7 minutes 10 seconds, juvenile but I nearly pissed myself laughing at her misfortune.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Saul said:

I don't know why I watch her as she is pretty annoying, but anyway she is currently off to the Arctic circle on her CB500X.  Do yourselves a favour and skip to about 7 minutes 10 seconds, juvenile but I nearly pissed myself laughing at her misfortune.   

She used to have an SV650 didn't she?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

She used to have an SV650 didn't she?

She still has it but wanted something more reliable and suitable for what she is doing.  Her SV650 is pretty old and has been used hard.  I think it was off the road with wheel bearings.  

• Like 2

Many years ago i was riding my dirtbike down a back lane where i lived and a bit of mud flew up off the front tyre and landed on my nose as it has done many times before except this time when i wiped it across my face with my gloved hand it soon became apparent it was dog shit i had to get new gloves and a helmet after that one. When it comes to dog shit i have a very weak stomach

slime city horror GIF by Shudder

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Many years ago i was riding my dirtbike down a back lane where i lived and a bit of mud flew up off the front tyre and landed on my nose as it has done many times before except this time when i wiped it across my face with my gloved hand it soon became apparent it was dog shit i had to get new gloves and a helmet after that one. When it comes to dog shit i have a very weak stomach

slime city horror GIF by Shudder

You got shitfaced then?

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/09/2023 at 18:46, Saul said:

strangely arousing

• Haha 1

On 09/10/2023 at 07:49, Buckster said:

She is assuming, it may have been Slowly poo.

She wouldn’t be doing that in the street…

It was probably a dog, one of those with natural diets.

• Haha 1

Poor girl... that is seriously unpleasant... coming from a vet that has encountered all manners of it,  a line of work that relies heavily on knowing poo!! 

Still, in the Animal kingdom the worst is human poo!

It washes away, 90% of the times...

• Like 2