The things I find doing research for work!

XTreme

Because I'm doing a site for an electric violin maker I've been researching more on this subject. And one name kept popping up: Lindsey Stirling

Apparently in 2010 she went on America's Got Talent and got slaughtered by two horrible cunts whose names will be familiar to you!

"judge Piers Morgan buzzed her. He told her: "You're not untalented, but you're not good enough, I don't think, to get away with flying through the air and trying to play the violin at the same time." Sharon Osbourne commented: "You need to be in a group. ... What you're doing is not enough to fill a theater in Vegas.

Yet today she's a worldwide star!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Because I'm doing a site for an electric violin maker I've been researching more on this subject. And one name kept popping up: Lindsey Stirling

Apparently in 2010 she went on America's Got Talent and got slaughtered by two horrible cunts whose names will be familiar to you!

"judge Piers Morgan buzzed her. He told her: "You're not untalented, but you're not good enough, I don't think, to get away with flying through the air and trying to play the violin at the same time." Sharon Osbourne commented: "You need to be in a group. ... What you're doing is not enough to fill a theater in Vegas.

Research my Arse  , your just having a perv up

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

Sharon was right then.

• Haha 2

Happy when anyone sticks it to the critics but honestly it’s just weird to watch. Like Variety shows are still alive and kicking and an unpolished dance routine worked out in a bedroom mirror is being performed by a 14 year old just discovering their sexuality. 

Don’t get me wrong, she is talented and nice looking too but thats not something I’d want to watch, she needs a manager to refine that shit, maybe someone like Simon Cowell 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2