Cockney done up like a Kipper!

XTreme

Would you believe it! Just wheeled it out of the garage in preparation for collection and the fucker started no problem whatsoever!

FFS……maybe not a reg/rec issue then? Possibly a dodgy ignition?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Would you believe it! Just wheeled it out of the garage in preparation for collection and the fucker started no problem whatsoever!

FFS……maybe not a reg/rec issue then? Possibly a dodgy ignition?

Let em take it anyway! You can't go anywhere on it as it is.

But it could take a while with it being an intermittent fault.....like I had with the Picasso!

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Let em take it anyway! You can't go anywhere on it as it is.

But it could take a while with it being an intermittent fault.....like I had with the Picasso!

Oh it’s definitely going back in to be sorted.

The other thing I’ve just noticed is that the ignition switch sometimes doesn’t want to turn and not only that I can pull the key out while it’s running! Can you imagine that fucker coming out whilst I’m doing 120klm/h, I’d never find it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

The other thing I’ve just noticed is that the ignition switch sometimes doesn’t want to turn and not only that I can pull the key out while it’s running! Can you imagine that fucker coming out whilst I’m doing 120klm/h, I’d never find it.

You need a nice little Honda.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Nuffin’ wrong with that………..😜

Reestreno have got a couple but they're the earlier ones with 17" wheels.

Everybody always says the 500X's are small (and in terms of cc they are) but it was surprising to see how much physically bigger it was than the FZ6.

cb175-min.jpg

And not much different to the Tracer!

cb109-min.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skippy said:

Have you tried looking under the Spanish number plate to see if there's a UK one there, and do the frame and engine numbers match, a lot of bikes gone missing from here they must be somewhere LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have you tried looking under the Spanish number plate to see if there's a UK one there, and do the frame and engine numbers match, a lot of bikes gone missing from here they must be somewhere LOL

The condition of the downpipes on it looks like something on a UK bike!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Skippy said:

I had that happen once, a bit of oil on the key and some in and out movements sorted it.

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I absolutely knew he was going to comment on that sooner or later

His little face was like he’d just sucked on a lemon………. bless him, he can’t stand mess of any kind. 🤣

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

No problem with mess whatsoever.....I'm actually a very messy person.

Until it comes to bikes!

I like the ‘well-worn’ look………all the girls love it too. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1