An Analysis by Slowly!

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Been out on the dog since 10 this morning, called into a bike shop first to see about changing the Beta and then headed to Hay on Wye using as many back roads with tree canopies as i could to keep the heat at bay, it was slow going as they were narrow but after turning towards Hereford on more open roads the temperature soared, In the trees it was a cool 26c but heading towards Hereford it hit 32c which had me head for home, managed about 150 miles didn't take a single photo because i just rode. every time i stopped at junctions i could feel my body temperature soaring so just kept moving and my arm didn't hurt once in fact I've put off riding the bikes fearing it might aggravate the injury and make it worse but it looks like riding the bike is the physio i needed to fix it, had the perfect excuse to ride and didn't do it wtf is wrong with me lol 

Honestly nothing I’ve ever seen would make you less than A OK!
Skilled and accommodating, a leader, great photographer, accommodating of all the arses around you and above all of that a great feckin rider.

In fact how dare you be so rude about yourself!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Honestly nothing I’ve ever seen would make you less than A OK!
Skilled and accommodating, a leader, great photographer, accommodating of all the arses around you and above all of that a great feckin rider.

In fact how dare you be so rude about yourself!

And you can pick all of that up just by what he posts?

What an idea for an interesting thread......."An Analysis by Slowly"!.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You will have to elaborate a bit on "annoying cunt" though!

Not sure there is anything beyond being an annoying cunt. I mean, that’s the pinnacle we all aim for isn’t it?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

And you can pick all of that up just by what he posts?

What an idea for an interesting thread......."An Analysis by Slowly"!.

It's all there Pete. The solutions he comes up with that sometimes involve him making a part that actually works and does the job. His ability to laugh at or with the most annoying crap without getting his hair off. The lovely photo's with (IMO) just the right amount of colour enhancement. He does TRF rides and people come back for more. And lastly he rides stuff that most people on here wouldn't or couldn't.

So yer it's in all his posts, if you read them Pete rather than skimming everything and just posting something about Brexit 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's all there Pete. The solutions he comes up with that sometimes involve him making a part that actually works and does the job. His ability to laugh at or with the most annoying crap without getting his hair off. The lovely photo's with (IMO) just the right amount of colour enhancement. He does TRF rides and people come back for more. And lastly he rides stuff that most people on here wouldn't or couldn't.

So yer it's in all his posts, if you read them Pete rather than skimming everything and just posting something about Brexit 😂

MOTY potential then?

While @Six30 doesn't seem to have anything going for him?

Surely his Van Action threads must count for something? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

MOTY potential then?

While @Six30 doesn't seem to have anything going for him?

Surely his Van Action threads must count for something? :classic_unsure:

Yep MOTY candidate for sure. 

If there was a comedy award Six would walk it. His love of pricking pomposity and slicing through anything even semi serious with a funny line is pretty feckin sharp. I don't think there's even a rival on that score. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep MOTY candidate for sure. 

If there was a comedy award Six would walk it. His love of pricking pomposity and slicing through anything even semi serious with a funny line is pretty feckin sharp. I don't think there's even a rival on that score. 

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey........what about one for @Buckster?

Dear Mr Peter Xtreme

Thank-you for the delightful invitation, it was gratefully received. Unfortunately I will have to politely decline owing to currently not wishing to lose the will to live. 

There are no doubt many psychiatric reports from various professionals over the years which will likely reveal all you could ever want to know. 

Yours Sincerely 

SCM

• Haha 7