I want it

boboneleg

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And the Bandit! And that Chinese thing!

When did I fall off the Bandit or the Chinese thing? I have dropped the Bandit doing a u turn but 240kgs not including the load is fine by me. 

Actually coming off while road riding it's the Himalayan twice. 

Admittedly stupidly but I bet almost every time someones come off their bike on here it's been stupid. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Admittedly stupidly but I bet almost every time someones come off their bike on here it's been stupid. 

Yep, it's always the silly one that catch you out. 

I fell of one of my previous Donkeys in Rownham services at 07.30 in the morning , it didn't realise that I was frozen and couldn't pull the brake in , I came to a halt with feet down and then just fell off  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

I got the leg of my jeans caught on the footpeg, i ended up under the bike, but glad I was only doing 1mph. 😂 

I've done that off road but with under growth trapping my foot on the peg but Mandi's done the trouser leg thing at the last fuel stop before the channel tunnel, in front of everyone.
No damage other than pride thankfully.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Cool bike for that money 👍

Offered him £425........I hate people who say "What's the lowest you will take for it?"....... 😂 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why would you want a 125 Clive?

1......I ride alone (my riding buddy (occasionally) is wrapped up with his touring buddies lately)

2......I rarely ride, and when I do its only at most 10 miles from home.

The majority of local roads are are 30, 40 or 50mph limits, I have never been on the motorway with the scoot.

4.....it will be something to do, the scoot is in such good condition that all I can do is wash or polish it, at my rate of milage it will be 2024 before it needs a oil change. 😂 

5.....Cheap to tax and insure.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

125 cc will be fine, don't listen Billy Big Balls with his huge 500cc monster

Come On Please GIF by NBA

The scoot will do 85mph flat out, but I do most of my riding at 60mph at the most.

Had no response to my (cheeky) offer as yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

125 cc will be fine, don't listen Billy Big Balls with his huge 500cc monster

I'd have no probs with a 125CC for offroading, but I think I'd feel pretty vulnerable on the road.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd have no probs with a 125CC for offroading, but I think I'd feel pretty vulnerable on the road.

I do not think its off-road credentials are very good, from what I read the suspension is more road orientated. 

Nowhere around here to ride off road, if you do the law is soon on your back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clive said:

I've ridden a few lanes around your area @Clive  , you've got quitea few UCR's (unclassified county road) and byways heading towards Retford, you've even got one going through part of Sherwood Forest.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've ridden a few lanes around your area @Clive  , you've got quitea few UCR's (unclassified county road) and byways heading towards Retford, you've even got one going through part of Sherwood Forest.

Are they big enough to get my truck down and are there prostitutes for me to bludgeon to death on the way

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I know there is/was some UCR roads around here, but with me always been on road bikes/scoots I never bothered looking for them, Retford 45 mins from here.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Clive said:

I know there is/was some UCR roads around here, but with me always been on road bikes/scoots I never bothered looking for them, Retford 45 mins from here.

Well I will be 😲........there is a UCR only half a mile from here, not that I will try to negotiate it on the scoot. 😂....end up on my arse if I did. 😂 

• Haha 2

On 07/09/2023 at 13:40, Clive said:

I got the leg of my jeans caught on the footpeg, i ended up under the bike, but glad I was only doing 1mph. 😂 

yep i have done that when leaving our house on a gs 550

• Like 1
  • Haha 1