Goodys for the indian.

I'm fitting crash bars and passenger floor boards ...receive the trunk rack but it doesn't fitt over the sadle bags pins or spacers not sure what you call those ....the tour pack is still missing maybe the hardware comes with it...I'll check Tuesday when they open up again...second pic is the right side completed...

20230708_170024.jpg

20230708_165836.jpg

20230708_165818.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

It was air filter time ...that odda give me a couple of hp extra with the ram air...and without a scratch Buckwheat....

20230709_164541.jpg

20230709_165933.jpg

20230709_170225.jpg

How often does that need changing? Looks like the size of one that goes on a C50.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You need to remove the tank to change the air filter? It’s basically a car.

Yes tank removal is necessary...not that big of deal 15 min job maybe...just got to be careful about messing up the paint with a big scratch...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have a PowerVision tuner.

Those are nice....but nothing available for the 2023 challenger ..maybe in a year or two...have no choice to go through and after market performance shop for now..shop is called RVS performance..they specialize in indian product mostly..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Those are nice....but nothing available for the 2023 challenger ..maybe in a year or two...have no choice to go through and after market performance shop for now..shop is called RVS performance..they specialize in indian product mostly..

It would be nicer if you found someone that did it on a dyno, also give you an excuse to go for a ride there and back.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It would be nicer if you found someone that did it on a dyno, also give you an excuse to go for a ride there and back.

He would trailer it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Maybe next years if I get the ecu done over the winter...few shops couple hours away with dynos...and sometimes at rallys they have dynos on the spot.

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

He would trailer it.

My traillering days are over...you should do the same and get ridd of that trailer before ...we all seen the results..the thing started puging oil soon has you got home from the rally hauling that monstrosity...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

the thing started puging oil soon has you got home from the rally hauling that monstrosity...

That's the verdict from an automotive engineer......so it's good enough for me!

Buck may not agree though......after all, he is a bus driver! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's the verdict from an automotive engineer......so it's good enough for me!

Buck may not agree though......after all, he is a bus driver! 

I'm a real bus driver whereas @Marcel is an automotive potcher.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

Up to 75 thousand miles without cleaning....I'll probably service it every second years or so..

20230710_041640.jpg

Just looks very small for a big engine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

Up to 75 thousand miles without cleaning....I'll probably service it every second years or so..

20230710_041640.jpg

You could put up to 100,000,000 miles between cleaning on the box it makes no difference, if its dirty after 10 miles you have to clean it.

• Like 2