First Weekend in July!

XTreme

Weather's decent........

Screenshot2023-06-30113443.jpg.cab253657565c355249b6fbfcb972d9b.jpg

......but apart from that it's going to be pretty grim with the annual Fiesta going on the street, and that Gay Harley Rally half a mile away.

So there'll be drunken Dagos and leather-clad rampant homosexuals marauding around the place.

Thank god I've got a nice Honda to escape on!

What you up to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Visiting my mother-in-law tomorrow, she' s in a nursing home now recovering from her shoulder op.  Sunday I will be finishing off loading the donkey for France/Italy trip .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

My plans are take skye for her first ever hair cut, then there's a fayre at her nursery apart from that not much planned 

Make the most of it, there are few days like that.

• Like 3

Gooooooooooooolf ⛳️ tomorrow in Alicante followed by beer back at our bar. After that, who cares? 🤣🤣🤣

…………hopefully the hangover won’t be too bad on Sunday. 🍺😜

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Visiting my mother-in-law tomorrow, she' s in a nursing home now recovering from her shoulder op.  Sunday I will be finishing off loading the donkey for France/Italy trip .

Are you going to the Stella Alpina Bob? 

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Gooooooooooooolf ⛳️ tomorrow in Alicante followed by beer back at our bar. After that, who cares? 🤣🤣🤣

…………hopefully the hangover won’t be too bad on Sunday. 🍺😜

Fucking Golf Faggot!

Hideki Matsuyama Golf GIF

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Conan Obrien Thats Rude GIF by Team Coco

He’s just jealous because he doesn’t have the hand/eye coordination to be able to do it. You can see it in his riding too. 🤣

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes mate , I haven't been for 12 years so better do it while I still can :classic_laugh:

I’ve been up Mount Jafferau but never done the Stella Alpina event…….one to do 👍👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Make the most of it, there are few days like that.

Aye I will mate, I don't see enough of the days with her so I always make the most of it 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’ve been up Mount Jafferau but never done the Stella Alpina event…….one to do 👍👍

We'll be doing (hopefully) , Le Grand Parpaillon, Maira Valley, Assietta, Stella Rally and Jaffreau. 

This was the Sommellier (Stella route) two days ago, in six visits I've only got to the very top once because it's often blocked by snow..............

a1ee682c-78e2-46ce-a1bb-73dd26a265e4.thumb.jpg.81396512a0931b71365982e2a64d2e76.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This is on this weekend 

image.png.ac15985d97872db8dce3a37e8cca3353.png

but i wont be going, probably be busy in my front garden playing with a manhole

Don't they do anything in Builth now?

Just now, XTreme said:

Don't they do anything in Builth now?

No they haven't had a show there in about 20 years, a mate of mine tried to revive it but timed it wrong and it died a death. They have a motorcycle rally in the farm behind the showground twice a year now called  No Bull just beer and bikes but its full of cars, vans and campers so its perfect for six30 tidy event but over the years its turned into more of a festival event so you get non bikers there who behave like arseholes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I got a destination planned for tomorrow......and it really is Dark Motorcycling!

We don’t need to see pictures of you and the midgets.

Likes Title GIF

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

We'll be doing (hopefully) , Le Grand Parpaillon, Maira Valley, Assietta, Stella Rally and Jaffreau. 

This was the Sommellier (Stella route) two days ago, in six visits I've only got to the very top once because it's often blocked by snow..............

a1ee682c-78e2-46ce-a1bb-73dd26a265e4.thumb.jpg.81396512a0931b71365982e2a64d2e76.jpg

Good luck mate and have a safe trip. We were lucky with Jafferau as it was fabulous weather on the way up but we were stopped by some police and warned not to wait to long at the top as we were due torrential rain.

Made it to the top and just back to the campsite before the heavens opened.

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_0739.jpeg

IMG_0738.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Good luck mate and have a safe trip. We were lucky with Jafferau as it was fabulous weather on the way up but we were stopped by some police and warned not to wait to long at the top as we were due torrential rain.

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_0739.jpeg

IMG_0738.jpeg

IMG_0740.jpeg

From hardcore motorcycling to Golfing!

Mikaela Hoover No GIF by Alexander IRL

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Skippy said:

IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_0739.jpeg

IMG_0738.jpeg

Nice , we're in the same spot here .  My 950 and the rest of the Moobs at the top of the fort 👍

f79ff769-7a91-498a-a9d1-2b8981fd9090.jpg.47cc89e0f20bdd21bf43ef94a5bf1046.jpg

• Like 5