Trailer action

Buckster

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hear this @Six30......Marcel's got it all planned out!

That’s why he ain’t the bitch … taking control and holding them reigns going in dry ..,.

yahoooo !!

capital pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

No @Bucksterwould be the bitch , all the bitch ones smoke cigars 

Wyll you'll be  off jerking yourself on some undisclosed internet sites me and Buckster will be keeping the spirit of motocycling alive with are epic journey....( Eric isn't included in this saying...he's  a hardcore biker...awful choice of bike but what the hell).....so you can all bow to are feet for being Kings ..knowed internationally to the biker community ..

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Wyll you'll be  off jerking yourself on some undisclosed internet sites me and Buckster will be keeping the spirit of motocycling alive with are epic journey....( Eric isn't included in this saying...he's  a hardcore biker...awful choice of bike but what the hell).....so you can all bow to are feet for being Kings ..knowed internationally to the biker community ..

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Going to be a cracking weekend weather wise

Harley riders call it Underpants weather … I just look at that pic of the tents and can smell the unwashed body odour … dry piss and shit stained pants ..and  flys every where 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Harley riders call it Underpants weather … I just look at that pic of the tents and can smell the unwashed body odour … dry piss and shit stained pants ..and  flys every where 

I don't think Yen is going

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's just sad!

Just ride your bike FFS!

This is next level biker stuff, out of your league Honda gay boy.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Departing pic....one more joined the group just before crossing over to the US..

20230609_124704.jpg

20230609_173715.jpg

I see it's a proper bargefest then .................

43 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Why has that tractor got an illegal number plate on it ?

Yebbut the trailer is ok, the rider is hoping theat PC Plod can't see the tractor for the trailer .  Like you can't see the woods for the trees ................  I think

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Marcel said:

Departing pic....one more joined the group just before crossing over to the US..

20230609_124704.jpg

20230609_173715.jpg

Top pic the guy on the right must have his butt plug on vibrate, he's looking very happy, given the prospect of riding that barge.....

Nice frigen room for three days...I could definitely live here..and cheap..135 us per night...I got a discount...the lady  front desk asked if I was part of a group that rented a large section of the hotel....the Connecticut crazys..lol ...I said yes...

20230610_215128.jpg

20230610_215134.jpg

20230610_215142.jpg

• Like 3