My new car, what a little ripper.

zzzak

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

New Zealand wasn't a penal colony you idiot and besides, all the Australian convicts were Pommies, they were the interlopers, as for chickens do you twirl them around your head to absolve your sins ?

he drinks their blood first

• Haha 1

So Bucky won't say where he was born and won't show us a photo, is he a darkie or a ginger, if you rearrange the letters of ginger it spells darkie.

11 minutes ago, zzzak said:

New Zealand wasn't a penal colony you idiot and besides, all the Australian convicts were Pommies, they were the interlopers, as for chickens do you twirl them around your head to absolve your sins ?

He escaped to New Zealand?

A chicken thief and an absconder.

13 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Fucking idiots, the big bouncing ball is watching them, it was a great move that you made Pete, took brains and courage.

I dodged the bullet zzzak!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

So Bucky won't say where he was born and won't show us a photo, is he a darkie or a ginger, if you rearrange the letters of ginger it spells darkie.

I was born in the U.K. but I am significantly darker than most of you lot especially when I get in the sun, due to my ethnic mix.

• Like 2

@zzzak, it’s time you started your education. There are no black people and white people, we are all the same colour, just some people are more melanin deficient than others. Don’t worry, I don’t judge you for your inferior melanin though.

I judge you because you are a bellend.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

@zzzak, it’s time you started your education. There are no black people and white people, we are all the same colour, just some people are more melanin deficient than others. Don’t worry, I don’t judge you for your inferior melanin though.

I judge you because you are a bellend.

I see that you're in a very small space, I won't even bother with that nonsense except to say that you appear to be confused about your identity.

50 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I see that you're in a very small space, I won't even bother with that nonsense except to say that you appear to be confused about your identity.

I identify as someone with moderator buttons.

• Haha 2

By the way do you realize that racism doesn't exist, that it's just another lie ?

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." -- Israel Cohen, World Zionist Organization, Communist Party USA

You should listen to me Bucky, I'm the only sane person here part from Pete and six.

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.”

St. Antony the Great

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

By the way do you realize that racism doesn't exist, that it's just another lie ?

Just when I think you can't possibly come out with anything more stupid than your previous crap you exceed yourself with possibly the most stupid statement I've ever seen .  You'd be a great politician, most of them live in a fantasy land as well .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just when I think you can't possibly come out with anything more stupid than your previous crap you exceed yourself with possibly the most stupid statement I've ever seen .  You'd be a great politician, most of them live in a fantasy land as well .

and he is clearly racist.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

and he is clearly racist.

Really, you should tell my last girlfriend that, she would be very surprised.

20230603_131222.jpg

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Really, you should tell my last girlfriend that, she would be very surprised.

20230603_131222.jpg

That's two blokes.

You've got nothing have you, calling someone racist is one of the steps the left uses to discredit people and make them look bad, your power doesn't work on me.

Just now, Buckster said:

Didn't that guy go on to be president of the USA?

You're on the back foot and it's slipping in your own shit however I will explain what I mean about racism in due course, it's 5.30am and the cat is hungry.