May BOTM.

On 26/05/2023 at 18:41, Specs said:

Yes, but I don't trust it. Being German it's sure to bite me in the arse when least expected. Once warned, beware!

Test ride on the Transalp on Tuesday morning.

I took my bike in for a service on Friday to the joint Triumph and Honda dealers in Montpellier. While I was there I thought that I'd take another look at the transalp. No sooner did the demo bike get back from a test ride, it was back out on the next one. It certainly seems to be generating plenty of interest. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

I took my bike in for a service on Friday to the joint Triumph and Honda dealers in Montpellier. While I was there I thought that I'd take another look at the transalp. No sooner did the demo bike get back from a test ride, it was back out on the next one. It certainly seems to be generating plenty of interest. 

A mate of mine on FB took one out for a test......he was very impressed. Brilliant motor apparently.

To give it a bit of perspective, he's got an Affy Twin and a CB500X.......and he reckons it's a lot closer in terms of the riding experience to an AT than it is to the 500.

I asked him about the weight and he reckons very little difference to the 500, but much lighter than the AT.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A mate of mine on FB took one out for a test......he was very impressed. Brilliant motor apparently.

To give it a bit of perspective, he's got an Affy Twin and a CB500X.......and he reckons it's a lot closer in terms of the riding experience to an AT than it is to the 500.

I asked him about the weight and he reckons very little difference to the 500, but much lighter than the AT.

Gay.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You have to admit....Tranzalp...sounds like something you want to take in the alps and get your rectum stretched out...

Well it is trans. Not a real motorcycle. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You have to admit....Tranzalp...sounds like something you want to take in the alps and get your rectum stretched out...

So am I correct in thinking that people visit the Alps to get their rectum stretched out?

How's your ass feeling now @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Megan Mullally Flirt GIF by Will & Grace

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Kiss your wife with that mouth do you?

He kisses the midgets with it.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Sounds like he's trying to get rid of our last female member hang in there don't let him grind you down 

Marcel said it not me!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

You’re being obnoxious to women, Pete.

You need to ride over and body check the ginger twat.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Ok, that sounds a lot better than what I thought it was :classic_laugh:

If you want to do it the other way that’s up to you but it sounds like you have been around Pete too much.

• Haha 1