TET Spain

Sir Fallsalot

12 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Not my fault im poor and neglected 

by the way , ive bought some new water pants for spain , in case accommodation has a pool

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

by the way , ive bought some new water pants for spain , in case accommodation has a pool

The Cave House Hotel does have a pool.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Urgh Scrumpox nasty stuff.

People who play when they have it are scummers. 

When you play week in week out it's par for the course

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

When you play week in week out it's par for the course

Hmm not sure I agree with that. If your neck is itchy and bubbled with pox cry off rather than spread the bloody stuff about. 

Had to nurse a youngish man. father of two, who had it spread from his neck over his face into his eye which is bad enough but then it found its way into his brain.

Not cool. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm not sure I agree with that. If your neck is itchy and bubbled with pox cry off rather than spread the bloody stuff about. 

Had to nurse a youngish man. father of two, who had it spread from his neck over his face into his eye which is bad enough but then it found its way into his brain.

Not cool. 

That ain't good, I used to get it slightly on my forehead above my right eye and on my right cheek and sometimes behind my right ear but never bad enough the it spread like that.

I take it the pox killed him then?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That ain't good, I used to get it slightly on my forehead above my right eye and on my right cheek and sometimes behind my right ear but never bad enough the it spread like that.

Did you ever get it on your knob ...................

asking for a friend :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

No he survived 👍

Just lost a bit of function (brain damage) and had to live in hospital for months thinking he was going to die and us wondering if he would too, anti-virals were/are a bit hit n miss. 

I heard he made a good recovery. But it’s a virus you never get rid of that often reoccurs so hmm.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Did you ever get it on your knob ...................

asking for a friend :classic_unsure:

My name isn't Pete 

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No he survived 👍

Just lost a bit of function (brain damage) and had to live in hospital for months thinking he was going to die and us wondering if he would too, anti-virals were/are a bit hit n miss. 

I heard he made a good recovery. But it’s a virus you never get rid of that often reoccurs so hmm.

I find the e45 cream clears it up well enough and it doesn't appear unless I've had a particularly hard time in the scrum, not that I need to worry about that anymore....I've retired though I will have one more game for harlow so I can end my career with the team it began with.

• Like 5

I find the e45 cream clears it up well enough and it doesn't appear unless I've had a particularly hard time in the scrum, not that I need to worry about that anymore....I've retired though I will have one more game for harlow so I can end my career with the team it began and hopefully get bummed into the middle of next week in the showers as a way of thanks for my service to the game .

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

I find the e45 cream clears it up well enough and it doesn't appear unless I've had a particularly hard time in the scrum, not that I need to worry about that anymore....I've retired though I will have one more game for harlow so I can end my career with the team it began with.

E45 makes it more bearable but won’t speed up healing, an antiviral cream is the thing to have, but whatever works for you 👍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

E45 makes it more bearable but won’t speed up healing, an antiviral cream is the thing to have, but whatever works for you 👍

For my mange I had Laurimic on prescription.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just looked it up they gave you something for vulvovaginitus, they must have seen you had a swollen red vagina 😆

No he is just a pussy.....