TET Spain

Sir Fallsalot

The fact that they're riding scooters doesn't worry me, they're light enough to get out of most tricky situations.  What made me cringe was the fact that they were wearing daps, one errant rock/tree root and that would be your foot f*cked :classic_huh:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The fact that they're riding scooters doesn't worry me, they're light enough to get out of most tricky situations.  What made me cringe was the fact that they were wearing daps, one errant rock/tree root and that would be your foot f*cked :classic_huh:

What the fuck are daps.....

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What you say @XTreme 😆

He probably doesn't know what baps or dunkers are either!

He also doesn't know what famous motorcyclist was as hopeless as me with mechanical things.

Makes you wonder WTF he does actually know? Obviously not enough to even own a computer!

Cnn Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He probably doesn't know what baps or dunkers are either!

He also doesn't know what famous motorcyclist was as hopeless as me with mechanical things.

Makes you wonder WTF he does actually know? Obviously not enough to even own a computer!

Cnn Reaction GIF

He is an expert at sniffing other blokes arses although I believe he's retired now ..............

Untitled.jpg.af13268599fd96feb585db7063a055ce.jpg

That might be  @busabeast on the left

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

What the fuck are daps.....

Here we go again cant edit photos doesn't own a computer and don't know what daps are you may as well flush yourself now there's no hope for you :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Though if someone has new shoes of any description when you see them you can say “Spanky daps” meaning nice shoes. 

Talking of Spanky, the gym teacher in school used to spank me with the biggest dap I've ever seen for not bringing my kit to school it was fucking huge i could have climbed inside it and sailed the Taff home must have been left behind by some André the Giant type person

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Here we go again cant edit photos doesn't own a computer and don't know what daps are you may as well flush yourself now there's no hope for you :classic_laugh:

Not my fault im poor and neglected 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

He's not going to hack it out here Fred!

• Haha 3