Let the hate begin!

XTreme

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

No.....but I'll be here, except between 5th and 9th July when I'll be in NL.

The hernia won't stop me doing anything and my boy will have left for Madrid by mid May which will give me more time.

Make sense to come once you had op and recovered , don’t want to book it all up then you get the call for op and won’t be around sweet heart xx

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

But when I add a sleek and very practical top box on mine it's the end of the fucking world!

Those Shad's are just ugly copies of Givi's boxes.  If you want the real thing I have some (Givi) in my garage, you can have one for free.

This is what you call sleek and practical, you can even balance your helmet on it without it falling off...............

IMG_3906.thumb.JPEG.c82bd5426b57c9b5c10805dd7a1131de.JPEG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Make sense to come once you had op and recovered , don’t want to book it all up then you get the call for op and won’t be around.

You can go and visit him in hospital wheres your sense of adventure

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I also have a JUMBANORMOUS Givi one that came with the Bandit. I put in on there once, looked at it, threw up and put it away in a darkened room lest someone see’s it and sues me for emotional abuse 😆

I don’t understand what extreme is going to put in his top box …. Sandwiches … water … couple of midgets ??

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Make sense to come once you had op and recovered , don’t want to book it all up then you get the call for op and won’t be around sweet heart xx

Hopefully I'll be done and repaired by September.....which is the best time to come here!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hopefully I'll be done and repaired by September.....which is the best time to come here!

Ask em Pete. They’ll know the approximate waiting times and I have know idea why but we always feel better about it when a rough time is known.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Keep us updated 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ask em Pete. They’ll know the approximate waiting times and I have know idea why but we always feel better about it when a rough time is known.

I've got to see a consultant first.....I've only seen the GP so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They will still know the wait time for the consultant and the wait time for general surgery. 

Or they should. 

All i had was "No se"......a very popular phrase here as you've probably found out.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well it’ll happen when it happens so it doesn’t really matter too much does it 😊

No pasa na (should be no pasa nada).......that's another one you'll here a lot.

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What does that mean?

I hear de nada (you’re welcome/no problem) a lot. Google translate says thats “nothing happens”

It's meant as it's ok. Meaning nothing bad happens.

Like if you ask your bike storage people if the battery can go bad from being left at no charge for months, they'll say "no pasa nada" as in don't worry as nothing bad will happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

It's meant as it's ok. Meaning nothing bad happens.

Like if you ask your bike storage people if the battery can go bad from being left at no charge for months, they'll say "no pasa nada" as in don't worry as nothing bad will happen.

So it's the same as telling a lie then :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What does that mean?

I hear de nada (you’re welcome/no problem) a lot. Google translate says thats “nothing happens”

Literally translates to nothing happens but it encompasses things like "it's not important", "it doesn't matter", "no problem" or "I'm too fucking lazy to do it now".  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What does that mean?

You would understand "de nada" better if you think of what they are really saying: there´s nothing to be thankful for, in english you'd literally translate to "it's nothing".

Thank you / oh it's nothing special

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So it's the same as telling a lie then :classic_laugh:

In some cases yes, if they're lying like the battery guys. It means it's of no consequence, and sometimes it really is of no consequence.

• Like 1