First Weekend in March!

XTreme

I've just done 2 tip runs to get rid of boxes and stuff from the house move, this afternoon I have a game of rugby then I plan on doing as little as possible 

• Like 4

Just now, busabeast said:

I've just done 2 tip runs to get rid of boxes and stuff from the house move, this afternoon I have a game of rugby then I plan on doing as little as possible 

Who are you playing today Rich, could be quite bracing

Marco Mama Hat GIF by Worcester Warriors

• Like 2

Could go for a ride, weather is a little chilly but perfect for a 2 hour bimble, thing is the traffic around my parents’ place annoys me, and I need to get on a motorway for a little to go anywhere, I’m spoiled from the tiny roads around my place.

I’ll just hang out with my dearest mate

86859546-7F34-4770-8D10-FA69A2F12FCC.thumb.jpeg.ef0ce6a850455ee862a86727043b0340.jpeg

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who are you playing today Rich, could be quite bracing

Marco Mama Hat GIF by Worcester Warriors

Playing Bishop Auckland, it's not so bad up here today.

I was meant to be on the bench to begin with but due to a last minute drop out im starting tighthead 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

Playing Bishop Auckland, it's not so bad up here today.

I was meant to be on the bench to begin with but due to a last minute drop out im starting tighthead 

I was born in Bishop Auckland hospital.

• Like 2

Well that officially marks the end of my rugby playing career today, whilst I enjoyed the game to a certain extent i didnt enjoy it at the same time and I've now got yet another bit of concussion, and I did my neck, shoulder, forearm, hip and ankle in todays game so I think im going to call it a day while I'm ahead so to speak and not I can concentrate on getting out on track with the rsv 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that officially marks the end of my rugby playing career today, whilst I enjoyed the game to a certain extent i didnt enjoy it at the same time and I've now got yet another bit of concussion, and I did my neck, shoulder, forearm, hip and ankle in todays game so I think k im going to call it a day while I'm ahead so to speak and not I can concentrate on getting out on track with the rsv 

Shit, how old are you Rich ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Shit, how old are you Rich ?

I'm 37 soon to be 38 in August but I've played since I was 13 with a couple of seasons out in all that time, but really only started suffering from concussion over the last few years and all the other small injuries I've had over the years my body has now decided that enough is enough and finally my brain has come round to the same conclusion so that's it, while I've enjoyed the game immensely the last few years playing looking back have very much been injury prone and I think I've been sidelined more than I've played. 

But all good things have to come to an end somewhere and I have other things I want to experience and whilst playing rugby I just won't have those opportunities. 

Onwards to a decent amount of track time soon 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that officially marks the end of my rugby playing career today, whilst I enjoyed the game to a certain extent i didnt enjoy it at the same time and I've now got yet another bit of concussion, and I did my neck, shoulder, forearm, hip and ankle in todays game so I think k im going to call it a day while I'm ahead so to speak and not I can concentrate on getting out on track with the rsv 

How many times have you said that?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Granted over the last few years at least I've said it a fair few times but I've been working it out in my head over the last few weeks and I am content that now is the right time to call it a day, I can honestly say I have no inclination to smash my head in to another scrum 15 years of doing so is more than enough 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

every time he's banged his nut .... he wont give it  , enjoys the showers to much .

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

every time he's banged his nut .... he wont give it  , enjoys the showers to much .

And the up and unders!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Been raining off and on all day. Got pissed off and pushed the TDM into the conservatory, Had a few leccy issues to sort.
IMG_4382copy.thumb.jpg.c14dbd614cdf7f6e8165d769aadd746d.jpg

The conservatory ....the wifes obviously not in then 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Granted over the last few years at least I've said it a fair few times but I've been working it out in my head over the last few weeks and I am content that now is the right time to call it a day, I can honestly say I have no inclination to smash my head in to another scrum 15 years of doing so is more than enough 

It's tough to give up something you like doing but you'll know yourself when it's the right time.

• Like 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

It's tough to give up something you like doing but you'll know yourself when it's the right time.

one tough game and the towels thrown in....  Tart

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Been raining off and on all day. Got pissed off and pushed the TDM into the conservatory, Had a few leccy issues to sort.
IMG_4382copy.thumb.jpg.c14dbd614cdf7f6e8165d769aadd746d.jpg

Ah !  the good ols ABBA stand.  Great piece of kit 👍

• Like 2