Gay !! is it OK ?

boboneleg

I've been trying to think as a straight man what name could a gay person call me for me to be offended and i just cant think of one is it because there is no word or because i just don't care and if there isn't a word when are we going to get one feeling left out LOL

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Why not?

Just because, seems like something cruel to do, which is why I don't do it and don't understand why you'd want to. Because he insults something then suddenly it's ok to insult his religion? That doesn't make sense to me and does not make you better at all, everyone's free to do and say whatever they want, which is good because it tells a lot more about people when they make up a justification to be hateful.

Anyway, look at this fucking great picture of my bike:

IMG_8522.thumb.jpeg.2a94c328f4be6261f4500d841df53fc6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've been trying to think as a straight man what name could a gay person call me for me to be offended and i just cant think of one is it because there is no word or because i just don't care and if there isn't a word when are we going to get one feeling left out LOL

Honda rider?

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Mood What GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Let me help you....Buck is a religious nut ...

Prayer GIF by Catholic Connect

Nope, I hold to the scriptures, no rosary in there, that's part of the cult of Rome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Nope, I hold to the scriptures, no rosary in there, that's part of the cult of Rome.

you dont like gays then ..for real.

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you dont like gays then ..for real.

I disagree with gay sex, I consider it unnatural and against God's plan for people. But I also think Christian morality is for Christian people therefore if non believers want to be gay then they can go ahead, I don't hate them for it.

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Just because, seems like something cruel to do, which is why I don't do it and don't understand why you'd want to. Because he insults something then suddenly it's ok to insult his religion? That doesn't make sense to me and does not make you better at all, everyone's free to do and say whatever they want, which is good because it tells a lot more about people when they make up a justification to be hateful.

Anyway, look at this fucking great picture of my bike:

IMG_8522.thumb.jpeg.2a94c328f4be6261f4500d841df53fc6.jpeg

I don’t see it as cruel. It’s just religion, Buck dishes it out left right and centre on any topic including religion and he’s unlikely to be offended.

Insulting someone never involves being a better person and theres rarely a justification for any of it other than having a laugh.

Yer It’s a great pic. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I disagree with gay sex, I consider it unnatural and against God's plan for people. But I also think Christian morality is for Christian people therefore if non believers want to be gay then they can go ahead, I don't hate them for it.

What about if you caught two believers bumming each other into the middle of next week in the vestry … 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just think about it if we get a word Slowly will be there to defend us when its used :classic_laugh:

I can only think of gammon and thats pretty mild but if you worked on it you might be able to make to the level of righteous indignation and I’ll be right there.. laughing 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, Six30 said:

What about if you caught two believers bumming each other into the middle of next week in the vestry … 

We don't have vestries, that's Rome again, and that lot have a track record of that kind of thing.

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just think about it if we get a word Slowly will be there to defend us when its used :classic_laugh:

Heteronorm.

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Was that after receiving try giving it's supposed to be better so i'm told

Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One

You seem to have first hand knowledge. 

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Haha 1