BOTM February 2023 Submissions!

XTreme

43 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It never even occurred to me to clean it tbh, I think the sun was in the wrong position and camera was too high

Crop put the car on the left, a bit of the tarmac out the front and leave it in a more usual rectangular shape and you've got a good pic there. 

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Crop put the car on the left, a bit of the tarmac out the front and leave it in a more usual rectangular shape and you've got a good pic there. 

I think my next pic next month will be better thought out 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I might be the forum foetus but....I don't know how to do any of that

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

what about shaky hand Bill in the background

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I might be the forum foetus but....I don't know how to do any of that

Despite your annoying nagging about me over the last two months, here it is! Cannot use it though as the rules surely forbid third party assistence.

F4043C33-E85E-4F03-84CB-E021CC50E5C4.jpeg.51619c831d6832deaf6bbd1b8819cdf2.jpeg

Cropped, brightened, and levelled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Despite your annoying nagging about me over the last two months, here it is! Cannot use it though as the rules surely forbid third party assistence.

F4043C33-E85E-4F03-84CB-E021CC50E5C4.jpeg.51619c831d6832deaf6bbd1b8819cdf2.jpeg

Cropped, brightened, and levelled.

But the cropped brightened and levelled pic isn't my submission, just the one I took in all its shite glory

On 25/02/2023 at 14:11, busabeast said:

Why are we all twats?

You were the one that posted 3 pics and dangled the Carrot saying you were undecided on which to post inviting people to decide for you and thus giving you a head start.

It's just not in keeping with the nature of the game.

It should be we all decide on the pic we post before we post it then once the vote goes live then other members can then unbiased vote on which one they perceived was the best

It says we can change the picture if we find a better one or we like more or just because we feel like it, something that I have done many times and once actually won, just once sadly... the best thing is to change at least 5 times!! I love change so from now on, if I actually have pictures... Will swop about like a floosy until the last minute! If all of you do it we get to see many more pictures of each other, win-win!!

And may the best man/woman/whatever win!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

It says we can change the picture if we find a better one or we like more or just because we feel like it, something that I have done many times and once actually won, just once sadly... the best thing is to change at least 5 times!! I love change so from now on, if I actually have pictures... Will swop about like a floosy until the last minute! If all of you do it we get to see many more pictures of each other, win-win!!

And may the best man/woman/whatever win!! 

I don't get out on the bike that much so I don't actually have many pics for submission though bow the weather is hopefully starting to improve I'll be able to get out abit more

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

And may the best man/woman/manwoman/womanman/alien/beast win!! 

That's more inclusive 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2