BOTM February 2023 Submissions!

XTreme

It's that time again.........and just to remind you that it must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month!

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until the evening of Sunday 26th, at which point the voting thread will open! Voting then takes place over two days with the Poll closing 7PM Tuesday 28th.

So off you go!

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think Pedro's pulling a crafty one gauging the response on his three photos so he can have a better chance of winning i'm sure this is worse than photoshop and cheating :classic_laugh: 

Most definitely....I didn't think touting for the right pic was within the rules of the poll 

Hm GIF by MOODMAN

Same as photoshopping 

What you say @Buckster

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You’re all twats!

I deleted two of them and kept my favourite one, on the sandy road with the late afternoon low sun. 

Why are we all twats?

You were the one that posted 3 pics and dangled the Carrot saying you were undecided on which to post inviting people to decide for you and thus giving you a head start.

It's just not in keeping with the nature of the game.

It should be we all decide on the pic we post before we post it then once the vote goes live then other members can then unbiased vote on which one they perceived was the best