What you made, making, bodged?

Slowlycatchymonkey

Just now, Buckster said:

Wrong church again, you are believing everything that Hollywood teaches you.

That's the problem i don't believe anything and will be the first to admit i know fuck all about religion but i found it funny anyway :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's the problem i don't believe anything and will be the first to admit i know fuck all about religion but i found it funny anyway :classic_laugh:

It’s subliminal messaging and you believe it because you are gay.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

How many  gods are there … and does a Christian for example believe that other religions gods exist or do they think they are mental believing in something that

ain’t real ? 

Just now, Six30 said:

How many  gods are there … and does a Christian for example believe that other religions gods exist or do they think they are mental believing in something that

ain’t real ? 

No good asking me you just quoted my post where i admit i know fuck all about it :classic_laugh:

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

No good asking me you just quoted my post where i admit i know fuck all about it :classic_laugh:

I thought you was a Druid cause of the beard .

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

ain’t real ? 

From what I see they hate each other with the same sort of venom that a Spurs fan hates an Arsenal fan

Angry Wrestling GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

From what I see they hate each other with the same sort of venom that a Spurs fan hates an Arsenal fan

Angry Wrestling GIF

The cause of all ( most ) wars

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Angry Wrestling GIF

I don’t hate other religions. There is no reason to hate people just because they are wrong, if I did that I would hate you lot.

Wait What Reaction GIF by HRejterzy

• Haha 3

• 6 months later...

Today's bodge i am really pleased with. As you know I fitted some LED lights to the Beta, they have three functions, full power, reduced power and flashing which cycle in that order every time you switch them on and off.  I thought i could live with it but it's bugged me the few times I've used them. After some research on line i find some info about disabling the flash function by soldering a 10k resistor across the C2 capacitor, resistors are cheep so i ordered some and they arrived today. 
I took the lights apart and the C2 capacitor is clearly marked
 image.png.9f986f62148cceffb412a02382c4870b.png

It was a tricky job as everything is so small but i got the resistor soldered on 

image.png.f730f1934e60e78ca9bd5bf1007c9482.png

And it bloody works every time i switch them on and off they come on at full power now but the three mode option is still available if you toggle the switch quicker than a second at a time which is also good because the Beta's charging circuit can't handle full power all the time but it ok at the lower power setting. Why the fuck these manufacturers think you need a strobe setting on lights is beyond me whats it for 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Today's bodge i am really pleased with. As you know I fitted some LED lights to the Beta, they have three functions, full power, reduced power and flashing which cycle in that order every time you switch them on and off.  I thought i could live with it but it's bugged me the few times I've used them. After some research on line i find some info about disabling the flash function by soldering a 10k resistor across the C2 capacitor, resistors are cheep so i ordered some and they arrived today. 
I took the lights apart and the C2 capacitor is clearly marked
 image.png.9f986f62148cceffb412a02382c4870b.png

It was a tricky job as everything is so small but i got the resistor soldered on 

image.png.f730f1934e60e78ca9bd5bf1007c9482.png

And it bloody works every time i switch them on and off they come on at full power now but the three mode option is still available if you toggle the switch quicker than a second at a time which is also good because the Beta's charging circuit can't handle full power all the time but it ok at the lower power setting. Why the fuck these manufacturers think you need a strobe setting on lights is beyond me whats it for 

Man Utd Thank You GIF by Manchester United

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Really bored today so decided to waste some time on the lathe, i wanted to make some kind of funnel for topping up the two stroke reservoir on the Beta because when your finished pouring you always get a glug as you take the bottle away and it spills all over the place i could use a normal shop bought funnel but wheres the fun in that LOL.
This is it made out of some Nylon screen guides i brought home from work

WhatsAppImage2023-11-19at10_59.45_e31f9c2f.jpg.27c40295c17d0d4c0c61bbabafd49849.jpg

And this is it in use because its a snug fit it doesn't need holding and the end of it doesn't dip into the oil in the reservoir now what else can i do today LOL

WhatsAppImage2023-11-19at10_59.45_176dfa8d.jpg.1effb1c23cd094dc219922777bfdae9a.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Really bored today so decided to waste some time on the lathe, i wanted to make some kind of funnel for topping up the two stroke reservoir on the Beta because when your finished pouring you always get a glug as you take the bottle away and it spills all over the place i could use a normal shop bought funnel but wheres the fun in that LOL.
This is it made out of some vinyl guides i brought home from work

WhatsAppImage2023-11-19at10_59.45_e31f9c2f.jpg.27c40295c17d0d4c0c61bbabafd49849.jpg

And this is it in use because its a snug fit it doesn't need holding and the end of doesn't dip into the oil in the reservoir now what else can i do today LOL

WhatsAppImage2023-11-19at10_59.45_176dfa8d.jpg.1effb1c23cd094dc219922777bfdae9a.jpg

Very neat that.  You should knock up five more and sell them to other Beta owners 👌

• Like 1