What a twat

Six30

I went to the BMF show in Peterborough many years back on my old Triumph Trophy 900. It had been pissing down with rain for several days and for some weird reason they decided that the bike parking was on a grassy waterlogged field. I got directed to my space and put the sidestand down and leaned the bike over, but the stand just sunk into the ground! I was near the end of a long row of bikes and I could see the domino effect! Somehow I managed to haul the bike back upright, bearing in mind that my footing was on wet grass and the Trophy weighed in at 245Kg, and got the bike onto the main stand, but even that sunk into the ground a bit. Fortunately the bike was still upright at the end of the day when we left! 

I don't know which twat thought it would be a good idea to have the bike parking on that field!

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Tango said:

I went to the BMF show in Peterborough many years back on my old Triumph Trophy 900. It had been pissing down with rain for several days and for some weird reason they decided that the bike parking was on a grassy waterlogged field. I got directed to my space and put the sidestand down and leaned the bike over, but the stand just sunk into the ground! I was near the end of a long row of bikes and I could see the domino effect! Somehow I managed to haul the bike back upright, bearing in mind that my footing was on wet grass and the Trophy weighed in at 245Kg, and got the bike onto the main stand, but even that sunk into the ground a bit. Fortunately the bike was still upright at the end of the day when we left! 

I don't know which twat thought it would be a good idea to have the bike parking on that field!

it would be some comedian 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Continue.... Though it was a thread about Pete's boyfriend... Or boy toy... If you're wondering who's in question... First letter starts with a B. 

Gay Kiss GIF

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

• Haha 1