Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Don't worry i might share the same name as Pete but i don't share his lack of shame, so no photos will be posted by me :classic_laugh:

Sorry mate, I sometimes forget that you are the quality Welshman on here.  👍😎🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Sorry mate, I sometimes forget that you are the quality Welshman on here.  👍😎🤣

I wouldn't say that, i'm just not accustomed to exposing myself to a room full of men :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I wouldn't say that, i'm just not accustomed to exposing myself to a room full of men :classic_laugh:

Now sheep on the other hand is a different story 

sheep GIF

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

sheep GIF

You've been on a lot Rich......you haven't had the sack again have you?

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've been on a lot Rich......you haven't had the sack again have you?

No I've not had the sack, had a couple days off to get more sorted out for the boys arrival 

• Like 3

Good girl and I detected a smirk once the sweet stuff was in her hands, getting there own way.
I have a daughter too.:classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Really Fred I was just about to eat my tea 😳🤣

I bet you enjoyed your sausage sandwich didn't you :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Just now, boboneleg said:

that looks like a great day out @Saul even if your wallet may not agree 🤪

Twas a good day mate, sometimes Dad just has to pay.  😥. Not moaning I am happy to do  it really. 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I bet you enjoyed your sausage sandwich didn't you :classic_unsure:

Enchiladas actually but similar shape 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Just got home from a manic day with my youngest.   Not moaning I enjoy her company but it’s been busy.   First off I taxed her bike this morning so it’s road legal now, £25 for a 125.   Adjusted  the back brake, Mirrors,  checked the oil and tyre pressures then left it out front.  Got the Hornet out as we had errands to run.    First off to Dameralls via a fuel stop to get the spare key for Chloe’s CB125F.  She was grumpy as she wanted us to use her bike for the Dameralls run but a 40 mile round trip for the pair of us on duel carriage ways on a 125  didn’t appeal  

IMG_2031.thumb.jpeg.d2bad49a6f9e529c0fa9b87ac3b1cc7f.jpeg
Had a mooch around Dameralls but it was chaos as they were having a major bike reshuffle.    
IMG_2037.thumb.jpeg.30544d955db03e78db96e79ff13fad6b.jpegIMG_2035.thumb.jpeg.a5db9a6369a80ebde461a2e91330d5f1.jpegIMG_2036.thumb.jpeg.076b5e377f33952764f307c690411254.jpeg

The Dear Maid did think it would be good if I got a new red NT1100 and to be honest I can see the attraction.  Funds don’t allow so it will remain a wish.     Got the key blank £13 which I thought was okay for a Honda part.  Then headed back to St Austell to get the thing cut, which took seconds and cost a fiver.   Cheapest vehicle key I have got in recent years   👍

After the key cutting Costa was the next call to sweeten grumpy boots up.   

IMG_2038.thumb.jpeg.3878ce9a67a465e26d963f7141a8b4ea.jpeg

After this faff we had to go to Holmbush Post Office to get a postal order and post off my other daughters driving licence application.   The nearest office to Fowey FFS.   Normally you can do the payment online but because she hasn’t got a birth certificate which was replaced by her adoption certificate you have to send a cheque or postal order to Swansea.   Of course my bank has stopped issuing cheque books for my convenience.  Bloody lash up but that is the way it works.    £51 and out of there.   

After that back home to swop bikes. 

IMG_2039.thumb.jpeg.6b025b5f5e931d7baa0595b233605c64.jpeg

Now we headed down to Golant for Chloe’s first ever riding lesson, in fact the first time ever she has been on the business end of a motorcycle.    Before you ask it is a private lane where her grandmother lives.  Made some good progress I thought. Taught her lots of basics but she has mastered clutch control and braking.  A small step but she did very well, the first step is always the hardest.  

IMG_2044.thumb.jpeg.1376c0ac701de8545a22a450dcde1a0d.jpeg

After about 45 minutes she was frazzled plus we had to head back to Fowey as she had a dentist appointment.     All good and she was hungry again so I bought her an ice cream from Game of Cones and a tea.   Holidaymaker prices it was a £10 FFS.  

IMG_2048.thumb.jpeg.214abc185dfac235a9ebce94d3dd0297.jpeg
IMG_2051.thumb.jpeg.e9019b6f0cef93e1010d7181b1e1ec87.jpegIMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.2e91433d2af9a5fd59fd9ba581a7e9b4.jpegIMG_2053.thumb.jpeg.49c80e1897d2ed45418764eaf2027f9e.jpeg

Finally while I was finishing my tea Chloe gets on the bike and says ‘now the bikes legal I can drive you up the hill’.   I pointed out she was 16 with no licence and no insurance.   Also she doesn’t know how to change gear yet.   ‘Oh’ was the reply but I gave her credit for trying.  
Anyway it was a good if expensive day but I am absolutely knackered.   Apparently she wants her next lesson on Thursday as the is the next break in the weather.   I don’t mind we get on well but I have told her the goodie runs won’t happen every time.  

IMG_2060.thumb.jpeg.9ebe602f01345da340ee601e6defd034.jpeg

IMG_2040.jpeg

never mind she looked cheered up with that ice cream 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

never mind she looked cheered up with that ice cream 😄

She is at that age when she has a resting bitch face most of the time.  She genuinely is good company and sunny enough 😎

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Hers s the completed project...

Sounds amazing the heat shield on the mufler wasn't on...you could hear the clips rateling...

20240403_192414.jpg

You keep your bike spotless but I can't hear anything yet 🙃

Just got off the phone talking to my causine Jean-piere..he's on first watch...things are running smoothly..not much ice encountered on the way to the fishing ground...kinda wish I was there.fishing..but faith had other plans for me...cause I would be running a boat for sure...

9 minutes ago, Saul said:

You keep your bike spotless but I can't hear anything yet 🙃

Close has I come to riding is 6 months out of the year...I have six months after to fidle to clean it..lol

• Like 1