Your Day Today!

XTreme

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Any particular paint you use on those and does it last my wheels are desperate for a refurb even a shit spray job would be an improvement 

no , just wheel silver or gloss/matt black from a rattle can , then laquer em .... i done my nieces on her car over a year ago and they are still good

• Like 3

Looking Peek A Boo GIF by Laff

Is God or any Dinosaur,s in here?..seems not. 👍 

Nothing to report really,  just come in this thread for some peace & quiet... 😂 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Looking Peek A Boo GIF by Laff

Is God or any Dinosaur,s in here?..seems not. 👍 

Nothing to report really,  just come in this thread for some peace & quiet... 😂 

Pissing down here again!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pissing down here again!

Sunny here, but says rain later...so the highlight of my day could be Asda food shopping, oh and a new toaster, ours ran wild this morning, black toast, kitchen full of smoke, both smoke detectors screaming, bastid things to turn off too.

• Haha 5

just seen that the ulez protesters have started putting bat boxes over the ulez cameras , bats are protected by law and cant be touched even if the boxes dont have bats in them and are empty 🤣

Genius.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just seen that the ulez protesters have started putting bat boxes over the ulez cameras , bats are protected by law and cant be touched even if the boxes dont have bats in them and are empty 🤣

Genius.

Ahh but the law doesn't fuck all to most people so they won't last long 

• Like 1

Just now, busabeast said:

Ahh but the law doesn't fuck all to most people so they won't last long 

your not getting the point are you ...

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

your not getting the point are you ...

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

I am getting the point I'm just saying the law makers will have them away before the days out 

Forecast was wrong (so far) as it has stayed dry, so i cut my lawns, it got me out of glossing doors. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Clive said:

Sunny here, but says rain later...so the highlight of my day could be Asda food shopping, oh and a new toaster, ours ran wild this morning, black toast, kitchen full of smoke, both smoke detectors screaming, bastid things to turn off too.

Last week was T shirt and aircon on in the car......now it's snowing!

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

• Haha 6

Bimbled up to Damerells this morning to sort some stuff for my daughter’s bike and noticed the Harley that was sold last week is back parked outside.  I sure the owner is is just the to get some farkles and not complain.   🤣🤣🤣

Seriously there were no disgruntled types in Damerells so I guess all is good.   To be fair it is a cracking looking bike.   

IMG_2023.jpeg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Washing day today 

IMG_0625.thumb.jpeg.7487e7c1ff638f7aa7b5510cd9a52061.jpeg

IMG_0626.thumb.jpeg.ea790a15eb3e3899d7590d929930fefb.jpeg

IMG_0627.thumb.jpeg.2a86906cbac39fd16743886dd8b9ba0a.jpeg

Don't you wash The Leg and hang it on the line?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Last week was T shirt and aircon on in the car......now it's snowing!

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Snl Joking GIF by Saturday Night Live

Snow!.😲 

We are watching A New Life In The Sun, 2 guys have opened a snack bar in in Mijas, they were saying they moved here for a better quality of life and 350 days of sunshine...... and, its pissing down, blowing a gale, he is chasing his chairs over the square. 😂 

• Haha 4

On 25/03/2024 at 17:43, Six30 said:

I know @boboneleg enjoys these …

IMG_2407.jpeg

IMG_2410.jpeg

How do you fill in all the gouges in the edge of the rim? I’d love to do mine but it would end up looking like a dogs breakfast knowing my luck…

1 hour ago, Nute said:

How do you fill in all the gouges in the edge of the rim? I’d love to do mine but it would end up looking like a dogs breakfast knowing my luck…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

use an orbital sander with sticky pads , i never use any filler, use a p80 pad to get rid of all the kerbing, then go over with a less course pad,  grey undercoat to cover any imperfections then your top coat. 

s-l1600 (6).jpg

• Like 6

On 26/03/2024 at 05:01, boboneleg said:

You're getting better, no overspray on the tyres :classic_cool:

When painting wheels use a brush to paint some dishwashing liquid on the tyres, when the paint has dried hose them off.

• Like 3