Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just got back from a trip to North Devon on the Hornet.  Ride report and pics to follow.  👍

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What sort of music do you have blaring out of them?

Gospel Music Church GIF by Capitol CMG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

It has pissed it down since I got up, and now the sun is out and the roads are steaming.

Gping to try and sort these new wiper blades, the juddering and noise is getting my wife's nerves... 😡 

• Haha 4

Ok here till 10 now it's pissing down. Got a job in Martham and another on a bike but there's no room in the shed to work and I ain't getting wet.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

16c and sunny here! 

Probably turn to shit again by the weekend!

Get out now then your only out a few hours anyway you can catch up with work in the night as you will only be sat on your arse watching Netflix

Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I was in Hay on Wye with work yesterday and was thinking of going home that way but remembered i had the swingarm for the dog to drop off to the powder coaters which is a different way 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was in Hay on Wye with work yesterday and was thinking of going home that way but remembered i had the swingarm for the dog to drop off to the powder coaters which is a different way 

Just popped up on yahoo news feed and I knew nothing about any others, one being on the Isle of Wight which pissed me off as I'm often there.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Just popped up on yahoo news feed and I knew nothing about any others, one being on the Isle of Wight which pissed me off as I'm often there.

Not heard of them either, Might be the first place i head for when the dog is back together haven't been over there for a while on the bike.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Get out now then your only out a few hours anyway you can catch up with work in the night as you will only be sat on your arse watching Netflix

You do realise that I have calls and mails coming in throughout the day don't you?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

16c..? That's flip-flop and shorts riding weather for me...you big pussy...

steve coogan GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You do realise that I have calls and mails coming in throughout the day don't you?

You do realise there's a thing called an answer phone and your 70 years old now and should be enjoying your retirement you can't take it all with you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You do realise there's a thing called an answer phone and your 70 years old now and should be enjoying your retirement you can't take it all with you.

Technical problems require an immediate resolution.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Technical problems require an immediate resolution.

I'll pipe in here, nothing you can't do with a laptop and a good connection?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

I'll pipe in here, nothing you can't do with a laptop and a good connection?

Yeh......but there are a lot of places that I get to where there's no connection whatsoever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......but there are a lot of places that I get to where there's no connection whatsoever.

I thought the connection maybe a prob for you.

Mandi takes her work laptop with her when we go anywhere, if the connections bad we can often hotspot one on our phones to get her going.

• Like 2

Our daughter is trying to get rid of her old sofa, it's in decent condition, anyway, with her and hubby being at work wife put it up for sale.

A guy text last night, says he will send a courier for it with the money, told her to count the money and sign a receipt with your full name😂

And says can I also have your address and postcode, your mobile and house phone number and e mail address.

Do you think this is a scam?

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I thought the connection maybe a prob for you.

Mandi takes her work laptop with her when we go anywhere, if the connections bad we can often hotspot one on our phones to get her going.

No phone coverage in many of the places I go Dave. 

Once I get the other side of Chesterfield heading for the Peak district my phone is useless, it is even useless at the wife's sisters in Worksop, we'll just outside Worksop in a built up area..

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No phone coverage in many of the places I go Dave. 

Cold Sweat Yes GIF by The Swoon

• Haha 3