Your Day Today!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Yes great idea…..perhaps some free fall photography? I hear underwater basket weaving is also popular nowadays. 

Especially amongst the retired population 

• Haha 3

On 17/12/2023 at 13:22, Buckster said:

I had a good morning in church then I was invited out for tea and scones. I'm feeling very refined and civilised now, like one of those people that can read and write and shit.

By a good morning in church do you mean fresh meat as in new choir boys

7 hours ago, Clive said:

Na...would just like something different to happen.....every day is just the same..its like Groundhog day. 😂 

Dont worry me and the nephew will come see you in May.... 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Clive said:

I did enquire at a gliding club in the summer about a flight that they advertised for people's birthday or some other celebration.........£75 for 5 to 10 minutes 😲 

Can't go further out. 😔 

See if there are any river widening clubs near you , you only need wellies and a shovel , it changed my life , i am Chief river widener for the south east now.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

See if there are any river widening clubs near you , you only need wellies and a shovel , it changed my life , i am Chief river widener for the south east now.

Severn Trent deal with the rivers around here.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I give up ...you are beyond any help i can offer clive

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

I may go and see if the local church does flower arranging classes.   Lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I may go and see if the local church does flower arranging classes.   Lol

What you need to do is get your missus interested in something so you can drop her off and have some Clive time, even if its just for a quiet wank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What you need to do is get your missus interested in something so you can drop her off and have some Clive time, even if its just for a quiet wank.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

as opposed to a noisy wank 

• Haha 4

Speaking to one of my estate agent clients earlier and told him about my dick and balls being swollen, and black and blue after the operation.

He accused me of exaggerating and that he couldn't believe that without any evidence to back it up. So I sent him some evidence......totally uncensored.

No.....he's not gay! I do have one estate agent who is gay, and in his case he'd have to take my word for it.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Speaking to one of my estate agent clients earlier and told him about my dick and balls being swollen, and black and blue after the operation.

He accused me of exaggerating and that he couldn't believe that without any evidence to back it up. So I sent him some evidence......totally uncensored.

No.....he's not gay! I do have one estate agent who is gay, and in his case he'd have to take my word for it.

Jon Stewart What GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I Think You Should Leave What The Hell GIF by The Lonely Island

I’ve never had that sort of relationship with a client!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's just no reply that is right for that statement 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Has anyone nominated @XTreme for TOTY as this is blatant late move for the crown 

rq-yay.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Has anyone nominated @XTreme for TOTY as this is blatant late move for the crown 

rq-yay.gif

Didn't happen on the board!

Votes are based on their activity here......not in work.

• Like 1

Just seen this on the TET group page, it belongs to a woman riding the TET in Portugal she didn't say how she got it out but it was broken and and she was stuck like that for around 3 hours waiting for the emergency services including the air ambulance poor girl 

image.thumb.png.d285805e4238540a395e1e3a7268ed65.png

• Sad 8

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just seen this on the TET group page, it belongs to a woman riding the TET in Portugal she didn't say how she got it out but it was broken and and she was stuck like that for around 3 hours waiting for the emergency services including the air ambulance poor girl 

image.thumb.png.d285805e4238540a395e1e3a7268ed65.png

Jesus, how on earth did her leg end up in there :classic_ohmy:

• Sad 1