Your Day Today!

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

I would like another bike after having @Bruce,s Trumpet, but my Wife will not allow, hopefully the "Gay Ped" 😂 will see me out my riding days,  however many years that will be..

fixed.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fixed.

That is one of the reasons...I know my place...3rd in line behind the cat!... 😂 

By the way, we don't have a cat. 😂 

• Haha 8

Both my arms are sore at the spots where I had the injections.....but the wife's are not!

What does that mean @Slowlycatchymonkey?

I've got to add that it's great to have a nurse on hand here.......pity we can't get a mental health professional here as well.

That fucker would be busy that's for sure!

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Both my arms are sore at the spots where I had the injections.....but the wife's are not!

What does that mean @Slowlycatchymonkey?

I've got to add that it's great to have a nurse on hand here.......pity we can't get a mental health professional here as well.

That fucker would be busy that's for sure!

Sounds to me like your pain spectrum is on the low end....Do you still get a lollipop when they give you a shot ?

cry baby GIF

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Sounds to me like your pain spectrum is on the low end....Do you still get a lollipop when they give you a shot ?

cry baby GIF

A lollipop and a gold star, what a pussy he is eh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Ok, after a shit nights sleep the pain still hasn't gone , and it's fecking raining, and I've got to sit here and wait for two parcels to arrive, and we've ran out of Honey Loops !!!

sorry  , I went into @Clive mode for a moment there ...........  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ok, after a shit nights sleep the pain still hasn't gone , and it's fecking raining, and I've got to sit here and wait for two parcels to arrive, and we've ran out of Honey Loops !!!

sorry  , I went into @Clive mode for a moment there ...........  :classic_unsure:

That's OK I feel like death warmed up, since Sunday I developed a cough wich has steadily got worse, Tuesday I had a coughing fit whilst driving which actually sent me blind for a few seconds, luckily and I don't know how but I didn't hit anything. This morning I have to go and pick my truck up from volvo as it was in for inspection and replacement of the fridge, so once that has been picked up along with my trailer I'll sending it straight for the yard and parking it up, it was bloody dangerous driving with these coughing fits

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

50 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hope the pain fucks off soon mate

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That's OK I feel like death warmed up, since Sunday I developed a cough wich has steadily got worse, Tuesday I had a coughing fit whilst driving which actually sent me blind for a few seconds, luckily and I don't know how but I didn't hit anything. This morning I have to go and pick my truck up from volvo as it was in for inspection and replacement of the fridge, so once that has been picked up along with my trailer I'll sending it straight for the yard and parking it up, it was bloody dangerous driving with these coughing fits

Ok seeing this is an old feckker moaning thread I feel like shit to.  Went to see the doc on Monday and he has changed my meds for gout and blood pressure as well as given me some steroids.  He said you you feel a bit off for a couple of days until you get used to the new dose.   No shit Sherlock.  Only been out singing once this week, missed a concert and a practice and I am still shattered.  🥴  Hoping it sorts itself for work on Friday.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Ok seeing this is an old feckker moaning thread I feel like shit to.  Went to see the doc on Monday and he has changed my meds for gout and blood pressure as well as given me some steroids.  He said you you feel a bit off for a couple of days until you get used to the new dose.   No shit Sherlock.  Only been out singing once this week, missed a concert and a practice and I am still shattered.  🥴  Hoping it sorts itself for work on Friday.  

Gout 🤯 I had it once, you have my sympathy. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Nah not tested, I don't think it is covid though 

Get a test to be sure!

You probably had it that time when you were in the Hospital before Covid went mainstream......but the virus has mutated a lot since then.

How many vaccines have you had?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Get a test to be sure!

You probably had it that time when you were in the Hospital before Covid went mainstream......but the virus has mutated a lot since then.

I think I've had 2 vaccines not really kept tabs on it all, it feels just like a flu 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Get a test to be sure!

Yeah im 100% sure that was covid, although it was diagnosed as norovirus.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I think I've had 2 vaccines not really kept tabs on it all, it feels just like a flu 

I think resistance could have worn off by now......what you reckon @Slowlycatchymonkey?

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Yeah im 100% sure that was covid, although it was diagnosed as norovirus.....

But at that time Covid was virtually unknown......you may well have been one of the very first cases.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think resistance could have worn off by now......what you reckon @Slowlycatchymonkey?

But at that time Covid was virtually unknown......you may well have been one of the very first cases.

But I don't fancy having an updated government chip again

trailer park boys bubbles GIF by CBC

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But I don't fancy having an updated government chip again

I don't think they've got time to be interested in you as they're currently occupied with confiscating homeless peoples tents.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The current medical situation here is both arms are a bit sore where I had the injections but other than that I feel fine.

The wife has no soreness with the arms but feels awful and has had to go to bed.

Any diagnosis @Slowlycatchymonkey? 

Sounds like both the vaccines have hit her for six 

• Like 1

Just now, busabeast said:

Sounds like both the vaccines have hit her for six 

Or it could be just one! Having had 4 Covid jabs before I'd be surprised if it was that, and this is her first ever flu jab.

I had my first flu jab 2 years ago (I was too ill with Long Covid to have it last year).......but I don't remember it making me ill.

But I suppose these things affect different people in different ways.

• Like 2