Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think it would have actually worked tell you the truth...I never changed anything from my normal routine during this supposed out breack..worked without masking was always in contact with the public my hands are always dirty wyll working ...both of my sons got it..all my 3 employees got it...has of yet I never caught it...

Are your sons and employees vaxxed, were you vaxxed ?

Just now, zzzak said:

Are your sons and employees vaxxed, were you vaxxed ?

Yes all of them went in for two jabs...and none of them will ever get another one...they all came to the same conclusion that it just doesn't work...

My mom who was always a healthy woman went in for all of the jabs and last year had a blood cloth come up...her speech is a little affect now since then....she swears she will never get another one...she believes the vacs cause her blood cloth...mini stroke or whatever...

I did get one jab when this all started...just to have a card saying I was vacs ...you couldn't even enter a restaurant without a card saying I was..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like I was saying...you got the flue covid or whatever and then turned into a infection...you should have been put on antibiotics right away...and I bet that hernia wouldn't have happened...when you started coughing your lungs out...why did you wait so long?

Your capacity to talk about things that you know absolutely nothing about is quite remarkable Marcel.

The reality was that I had antibiotics probably a week after I got it.....so there was no extended delay.

But it was a very severe flu which hit the whole town. People were queueing up outside the Emergency Dept throughout the day because it was so bad.

I believe the same flu hit Britain as well.....leaving a cough that just didn't want to go. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Antibiotics are for infections, as far as I'm aware they don't work on viruses. Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

When the flu led to infections for me (throat) and the wife (chest) then we were prescribed antibiotics.

Correct. 

Antibiotics work on bacterial infections not viruses. 

Giving someone with a virus antibiotics will not stop the infection. It is usually done to -

A. Protect a someone who has a nasty virus from getting a bacterial infection.

B. To cover all basis if theres a suspicion the patient with a virus may have subsequently developed a bacterial infection. 

The inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics is what led to resistance eg MRSA so it had to stop. If everyone with a virus was given antibiotics we would be back to the days where there were none and folk would die from bacterial infections pronto.

Bacterial infections tend to be fast and extremely nasty, without working antibiotics we’d be living in a very different world. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Your capacity to talk about things that you know absolutely nothing about is quite remarkable Marcel.

The reality was that I had antibiotics probably a week after I got it.....so there was no extended delay.

But it was a very severe flu which hit the whole town. People were queueing up outside the Emergency Dept throughout the day because it was so bad.

I believe the same flu hit Britain as well.....leaving a cough that just didn't want to go. 

Fuck off Pete...so tell me why after 20 jabs you still catch covid?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Correct. 

Giving someone with a virus antibiotics will not stop the infection. It is usually done to -

B. To cover all basis if theres a suspicion the patient with a virus may have subsequently developed a bacterial infection. 

The inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics is what led to resistance eg MRSA so it had to stop. If everyone with a virus was given antibiotics we would be back to the days where there were none and folk would die from bacterial infections pronto.

Bacterial infections tend to be fast and extremely nasty, without working antibiotics we’d be living in a very different world. 

As somebody who was a medical professional what's your opinion on Marcel and zzzak's views on the Covid vaccine?

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Correct. 

Ok now tell me why people that are vacs still catch it ?

Just now, Marcel said:

Fuck off Pete...so tell me why after 20 jabs you still catch covid?

I haven't had 20 jabs (4 is the correct number) and I've only had Covid once!

My understanding is that the virus mutates like flu does.....so we need regular jabs as we do with flu vaccines. Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As somebody who was a medical professional what's your opinion on Marcel and zzzak's views on the Covid vaccine?

Medical professional still makes mistakes....I know what I talking about....I was operated by one....just because you have a degree doesn't make you the God forseken truth....I still think they're still have no clue whats going on...

Just now, Marcel said:

Medical professional still makes mistakes....I know what I talking about....I was operated by one....just because you have a degree doesn't make you the God forseken truth....I still think they're still have no clue whats going on...

So when you see your Doctor do you start disputing his diagnosis.......based on a YouTube video you saw?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I haven't had 20 jabs (4 is the correct number) and I've only had Covid once!

My understanding is that the virus mutates like flu does.....so we need regular jabs as we do with flu vaccines. Is that right @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Stop jabbing yourself for nothing....the thing will mutated for ever.....it's gone through 30 mutations.....why Ami covid free then ?

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Stop jabbing yourself for nothing....the thing will mutated for ever.....it's gone through 30 mutations.....why Ami covid free then ?

Can you grasp the fact that the vaccine doesn't guarantee that you won't catch it.

But if you do catch it, you've got a much better chance of getting through it if you're vaccinated.

Look at Covid deaths in 2020 (pre-vaccine)......then compare Covid deaths in the years after that.

The figures clearly show that the number of fatalities has been minimised.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Can you grasp the fact that the vaccine doesn't guarantee that you won't catch it.

But if you do catch it, you've got a much better chance of getting through it if you're vaccinated.

Look at Covid deaths in 2020 (pre-vaccine)......then compare Covid deaths in the years after that.

The figures clearly show that the number of fatalities has been minimised.

I don't believe any of those numbers....people were dying of drug overdose and were label has covid death...frigen non sence.....

All I'm saying is accept your faith...this body isn't for ever were all going to died...just at different times....jabbing yourself to death won't change a thing in the end....just let nature take its course...

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't believe any of those numbers....people were dying of drug overdose and were label has covid death...frigen non sence.....

All I'm saying is accept your faith...this body isn't for ever were all going to died...just at different times....jabbing yourself to death won't change a thing in the end....just let nature take its course...

We all have the right to make our own choices in life......be they good or bad. So if you choose not to have any further vaccines that's your right.

If @zzzak chooses not to have any vaccines whatsoever based on his belief in some worldwide conspiracy to kill us all.....that's his right.

And if I choose to listen to the advice of medical professionals and follow their recommendations (which is what most people do) then that's my right.

I don't criticise you or zzzak for your choices (no matter how illogical they might seem) so I'm not sure why you're so interested in what I do.

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

i agree ... i dont agree with the figures they gave during covid , what ever some one died of they was adding to the covid death figures,

there are more excess deaths now than at the height of covid , but thats not on the news every night ... perhaps its cause of the back log of treatment people couldn't get cause of lockdowns ... i dont know , im just sayin

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We all have the right to make our own choices in life......be they good or bad. So if you choose not to have any further vaccines that's your right.

If @zzzak chooses not to have any vaccines whatsoever based on his belief in some worldwide conspiracy to kill us all.....that's his right.

And if I choose to listen to the advice of medical professionals and follow their recommendations (which is what most people do) then that's my right.

I don't criticise you or zzzak for your choices (no matter how illogical they might seem) so I'm not sure why you're so interested in what I do.

cause every time you sneeze or stub a toe you tell us.

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Boris is that you? đŸ˜†

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

Factcheckers eh Bucky, fuck me, next you'll quote Snopes, the woman behind this is a NZ politician who received information from a whistleblower, she then got a couple of analysts to cross reference the jabs to the deaths, all public info and useful if you know how to interpret it, that is how they were able to work out that 30 people who were all jabbed on the same day at the same clinic all died on the same day at roughly the same time, was that just a coincidence ?

All fact checkers are part of the conspiracy? That's convenient for you and the other conspiracy idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2