Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Saul said:

I still think fondly of my Himalayan and can see me having another to play with in the distant future.  

I should probably get shot of mine before the new ones released. Who's gonna want 24.5 bhp when the new one far more usefully puts out just short of 40?!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But the answers often more power 😆

That used to be the same for me but not anymore.  I'm looking at suspension first and if it isn't that great then how you can make it better.  You can have all the power you want but if the suspension isn't working properly then that power could get you in trouble.

• Like 6

Just now, boboneleg said:

That used to be the same for me but not anymore.  I'm looking at suspension first and if it isn't that great then how you can make it better.  You can have all the power you want but if the suspension isn't working properly then that power could get you in trouble.

It often seems to 😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thought they might be. 

Topbox, engine guards and a rip off version of bark busters perchance? 😆

Still got the Givi top box.  Not gonna bother with the hand guards,.  Gonna need a rack and pannier frames if the CB500's one won't fit, there is a chance they will.  Fender Extender for the front, screen protector, some stick on tank pads, bobbins and paddock stand.  Prolly some engine guards and maybe a screen.  Only ordered a couple of bits so far, gotta wait for this months pay before anything else.  🤣

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Still got the Givi top box.  Not gonna bother with the hand guards,.  Gonna need a rack and pannier frames if the CB500's one won't fit, there is a chance they will.  Fender Extender for the front, screen protector, some stick on tank pads, bobbins and paddock stand.  Prolly some engine guards and maybe a screen.  Only ordered a couple of bits so far, gotta wait for this months pay before anything else.  🤣

Dont forget click and collect. It's a lot easier explaining away things they haven't seen 😂

Amazon same day delivery nearly killed me, all the stuff turning up on the same day, not a good look, might be better for the wider environment but its not better for the environment I have to live in when it looks like Santa's been early 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I liked it.  😘

It's bad enough me looking like something from the 1950's........I don't want the bike to look like that as well!

People might think I'm a Time Traveller!

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's bad enough me looking like something from the 1950's........I don't want the bike to look like that as well!

People might think I'm a Time Traveller!

Yer but you could go the whole hog and resurrect that charming 80's style bike jacket you loved to death. 

I can see it now 'Time Travel Biker' a straight to Freeview B movie. A cult classic in the making.

Yes I'm aware someone (probably Busabeast) will be changing the L in cult for an N 😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer but you could go the whole hog and resurrect that charming 80's style bike jacket you loved to death. 

That’s what he wears now!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Classic style never goes out of fashion Pedro! 

csi miami GIF

In your eyes maybe, everyone else just says 'what the f*ck is t that twat wearing '   .........................   This is the style , my arse 

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I can see it now 'Time Travel Biker' a straight to Freeview B movie. A cunt classic in the making.

Yes I'm aware someone (probably Busabeast) will be changing the L in cult for an N 😆

I'd never have thought about doing something like that. 

president obama i was a little hurt by that GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Congratulations dude!

Thanks Pedro, it's now real and due 22nd April instead of the 29th as we thought so won't be long before I have even less time to myself than I do now

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

usa say what GIF by TipsyElves.com

Well I haven't ridden it since last September when I did Snetterton, I can't afford to do track days now im more unlikely to be able to afford to once the new one arrives so I am begrudgingly selling it 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, busabeast said:

Well I haven't ridden it since last September when I did Snetterton, I can't afford to do track days now im more unlikely to be able to afford to once the new one arrives so I am begrudgingly selling it 

But you'll get yourself something else?

• Like 2