Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just done the the weekly shopping as we've now switched back to late afternoons as the intense heat has gone.

Then in mid May it's switch back to first thing in the morning again.

Black Friday Love GIF by Target

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just done the the weekly shopping as we've now switched back to late afternoons as the intense heat has gone.

Then in mid May it's switch back to first thing in the morning again.

Black Friday Love GIF by Target

One of the local shoplifters came round yesterday ... with another  bag  full of lynx deodorant and shower gel ... 

i honestly probably have a 4 year supply now , 

Every little helps , cost of living and all that.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh......it's the dossing round that I really enjoy!

what a strange man you are ... you go on holiday to a supermarket , then doss about in it !! 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

Tired has hell....had to drive to the airport last night..left home in rain at 7 pm...my mom forgot her car keys in Alberta...so I had to  run the the spair to her wich is about a 3 hour drive one way...in the rain in this moose infested area...got back home at 1 am this morning....think she's getting to old to travel...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Tired has hell....had to drive to the airport last night..left home in rain at 7 pm...my mom forgot her car keys in Alberta...so I had to  run the the spair to her wich is about a 3 hour drive one way...in the rain in this moose infested area...got back home at 1 am this morning....think she's getting to old to travel...

It’s possible but you can’t base that off forgetting your keys, that happens at any age. Particularly with young people!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It’s possible but you can’t base that off forgetting your keys, that happens at any age. Particularly with young people!

From what I've seen, young people today are completely disorganised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just watched this documentary on young people living on the streets in Bristol.

I believe this situation is rampant right across the country.

Terrible position to be in!

The homeless figures for Bristol have been reasonably static for the last three years, but I imagine it’s worse since that was made in 2015

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m not getting drawn into yet another “the youth of today don’t know they’re born” conversation.

I'm not at the stage of "Bring back the birch" and "Put them in the army" of my old girl's generation.

• Haha 2

I'm working next to a railway crossing in Carmarthen and the fucking train blows it's whistle as it approaches a couple of times a day frightened the shit out of me the first time LOL
I got some video of it @XTreme thought you might like it and it was pissing down this morning

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm working next to a railway crossing in Carmarthen and the fucking train blows it's whistle as it approaches a couple of times a day frightened the shit out of me the first time LOL
I got some video of it @XTreme thought you might like it and it was pissing down this morning

Great stuff Fred!

That's the Gwili Railway......we took the kids on it about 30 years ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Great stuff Fred!

That's the Gwili Railway......we took the kids on it about 30 years ago.

Yes i was looking at the line on the OS maps used to go all the way to Aberystwyth via Tregaron, pity its closed  looked like a scenic route

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes i was looking at the line on the OS maps used to go all the way to Aberystwyth via Tregaron, pity its closed  looked like a scenic route

The original one was shut down in 1964 by Beeching......he literally decimated the country.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The original one was shut down in 1964 by Beeching......he literally decimated the country.

Their trying to revive the railways in the valleys by converting it all to electric and having some new trains running more frequently and laying new track to Merthyr and other valleys to convert it into a twin track something they ripped out in the 90's fucking tools 

• Like 5