Your Day Today!

XTreme

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

Everyone will be riding around tomorrow and friday to get a last minute winning picture!

I've got a shed full of bikes needing MOTs and a dominator with the starter not working. The TDM which does have an MOT is just a total ball ache to get  out the front due to the amount of junk in front and in the passage to get past. O and the rabbits. And its bloody raining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I've got a shed full of bikes needing MOTs and a dominator with the starter not working. The TDM which does have an MOT is just a total ball ache to get  out the front due to the amount of junk in front and in the passage to get past. O and the rabbits. And its bloody raining.

Sunny here ☀..but frosty....

• Like 2

Reading the oven instructions for the cooker that’s been unceremoniously dumped skewwhiff in the centre of the kitchen, fed up walking around it and it constantly shining away in a tormenting fashion. Sounds like it might be good one day 😢

Hoping to hear from Fowlers today or tomoz so I can go see my birthday prezzie at long last. Won’t hold my breath 🙄😝

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hoping to hear from Fowlers today or tomoz so I can go see my birthday prezzie at long last. Won’t hold my breath 🙄😝

When is your birthday? Is it for celebrating the last one or the next one?

I never bought myself a motorcycle for my birthday, it's a pretty good idea.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

When is your birthday? Is it for celebrating the last one or the next one?

I never bought myself a motorcycle for my birthday, it's a pretty good idea.

Cheers m’dear. I can heartily recommend it 👍

It was end of September, the anticipation has heightened the joy. Waiting for something you want isn’t always a such bad thing. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So what would your prezzie bike be @Pedro

I’d guess your second bike would be something for cool cruising? A Harley perhaps?

I've been toying with the idea of another bike for ages, but don't want another one just sitting in the garage and I don't see myself going on a proper big ride and not take my current bike.

I would like a Ducati DesertX for a little more offroad traveling, but can't see myself owning a Ducati.

The thought of something shiny with metal parts like a Harley or a Triumph does sound nice but I can't see myself properly enjoying one on the roads I like to be on.

A proper tourer like an RT does have appeal, but only if going on a really proper long trip with tarmac only. It'd be too much of a pain to take into and out of the garage.

Another GS, non Adventure with proper offroad tires and a big engine crashbar, something less precious to me than my current one, this makes no sense but is the strongest candidate :classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I would not say no to a nice HP2, that is the only bike I wouldn't mind leaving parked for a while at my place between visits and a trip to Morocco. Should have bought one when they were not super expensive.

• Like 1

Whenever I ride Sofia's Speed Triple I am always doing stupid shit so can't have something like that either. My license is on the verge of being taken away for a while as it is 🥺

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Whenever I ride Sofia's Speed Triple I am always doing stupid shit so can't have something like that either. My license is on the verge of being taken away for a while as it is 🥺

Hehehe. Not the losing your licence bit but the doing stupid shit…

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Cultura

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Back from Baza.......and didn't order the box.

No point until I've fully shaken off the after effects of the flu......cos I won't be going anywhere or doing much at the moment.

My back, stomach, and sides are still pulling like hell due to the severe cough I had.

On top of that, the weather is going to turn to shit from Saturday on!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Got friends from the UK over for the weekend, so I'm just having a bit of a clean up round the house. Not that it was badly untidy or dirty, but how else am I going to fill my days?  Anyway, planning where to take them over the weekend.  Maybe to the local supermarkets so they can see some fresh fruit and veg! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Lots of military air activity over us for the past few days. I suspect that it's some form of exercise. It's definitely unusual for this area. 

The first Wednesday of every month they test the air raid sirens. Scared the shit out of me when I first heard them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it's of any consolation, my home is right in Portugal's biggest concentration of tomato fields, I've asked around and told them to send more to the UK.

Joking aside, though, in supermarkets there seems to be a lot of tomatoes currently from Morocco, which is really not usual for here.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tango said:

Lots of military air activity over us for the past few days. I suspect that it's some form of exercise. It's definitely unusual for this area. 

The first Wednesday of every month they test the air raid sirens. Scared the shit out of me when I first heard them!

I think Putin said that he's aiming his missiles at Britain and Germany first!

• Like 1