Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Earache said:

I'll admit it - I'm a wussy. But it was -16C this morning and the roads are still covered with shit.

Soon though, soon.

You have good reason not too ride, I was talking more about the Euro pussies

thats-all-folks-end.gif.ca5407925e2217a3bc023e0844dbc39e.gif

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nah, I'm doing a bunkhouse meet in Much Wenlock next week instead, what about you ?

No too busy to organise things and the dog has no MOT so can only use it locally LOL. Might have a run on one of the bike this weekend but failed the last two i said that 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No too busy to organise things and the dog has no MOT so can only use it locally LOL. Might have a run on one of the bike this weekend but failed the last two i said that 

Depending on what I hear about this year I may give it another go next year .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Depending on what I hear about this year I may give it another go next year .

Not that interested in the dragon lately, only thing i'm missing is the Bruce Pollard rally on tonight, apparently i really enjoy it,  i say that because i don't usually have a memory the next morning and have to be told i was enjoying myself :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not that interested in the dragon lately, only thing i'm missing is the Bruce Pollard rally on tonight, apparently i really enjoy it,  i say that because i don't usually have a memory the next morning and have to be told i was enjoying myself :classic_laugh:

Yes, I wouldn't mind doing that as I camped there last May for a couple of nights

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

Yes, I wouldn't mind doing that as I camped there last May for a couple of nights

There were new owners from the original people at Y Giler Arms last year but still happy to take us all in, it's a good laugh no music just good old drunken pub banter 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

There were new owners from the original people at Y Giler Arms last year but still happy to take us all in, it's a good laugh no music just good old drunken pub banter 

If it's the same family I met they're from Wolverhampton, I think the guys name is Eddie ?  He's got a Kawasaki VN1500, I sent him a workshop manual after our visit.

Fucking pellet burner wouldn't fire up this morning......so that'll be out of action till the engineers can get here on Monday.

We do have oil filled electric radiators as backup though.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Fucking pellet burner wouldn't fire up this morning......so that'll be out of action till the engineers can get here on Monday.

We do have oil filled electric radiators as backup though.

Did you try unplugging it to reset everything..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Do you ever get it so bad that you can't get out of the house Marcel?

All are doors open to the inside of the house....my mom has a double door at her place and had to be shovel off a few times...

• Like 3