The New Regime!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's a truly superb bike. The only reason it remains my second favourite is because the 9T was my first and I can't have an ICE knocked of the top spot by a supersonic milk float. The Low Rider is a thing of pure beauty.

What’s an ICE?

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Curious... How much? 

Before you start you've got to buy the software!

As a rough guide re hosting requirements you're likely to need a VPS (Virtual Private Server)......I believe that other forum (where you PM'd me) pays about £90 a month or thereabouts.

Plus you've got to add on software update and domain renewals.....so about £100 a year on top of the other costs I gave you.

Once you've done all that then you've got a forum where people can then come on criticise you, complain how shit is, and how it's going down the pan.

It's a dream come true!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Before you start you've got to buy the software!

As a rough guide re hosting requirements you're likely to need a VPS (Virtual Private Server)......I believe that other forum (where you PM'd me) pays about £90 a month or thereabouts.

Plus you've got to add on software update and domain renewals.....so about £100 a year on top of the other costs I gave you.

Once you've done all then you've got a forum where people can then come on criticise you, complain how shit is, and how it's going down the pan.

It's a dream come true!

I still don't see why people keep saying its shit and going down the pan if that was the case it would be a ghost town but its not

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I still don't see why people keep saying its shit and going down the pan if that was the case it would be a ghost town but its not

Always the same reason Rich.....jealousy.

I've no idea why people would be jealous of me......because it's not as if my life ever amounted to much.

And I don't exactly have much to show for it......except for a house in a gypsy ghetto and a CB500X.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'm not bitching about it......just answering Marcel's question.

Didn't you see his question?

Next time I meet you I’ll give you a big tight hug

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm not a fan of these Iberian men with their hugging and even kissing other men!

Firstly, less of the Iberian. You’re proudly Welsh which is less of a country so you know what I mean.

Secondly, nobody said kissing

Oh My God Wow GIF

Thirdly, suit yourself, just felt you needed it

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I like seeing it, its warm and friendly so obviously wouldn't suit a brit 😆

In Nepal the men will walk along holding hands as well just cos they're friends. Lovely. 

That's abit gay, do they unzip and zip up their flies before and after a piss, bet they give it more than 3 shakes too 

• Haha 3