Global warming

Buckster

Does anyone still deny this is happening? Got to be some nut balls in America I imagine, or @zzzak after a week on the baggie.

Anyway the highest recorded temperature in Edinburgh was in 2019 and was 31.6 Celsius, forecast for this Tuesday is 32 Celsius. 

Gingers will die.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Does anyone still deny this is happening? Got to be some nut balls in America I imagine, or @zzzak after a week on the baggie.

Anyway the highest recorded temperature in Edinburgh was in 2019 and was 31.6 Celsius, forecast for this Tuesday is 32 Celsius. 

Gingers will die.

Does Jesus love gingers ?

• Haha 2

I don't know what to believe about this global warming... You know their was time in earth history that the earth climate was actually warmer and man wasn't around.... I think it's just a natural process... We will see another ice age and it will get warmer...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't know what to believe about this global warming... You know their was time in earth history that the earth climate was actually warmer and man wasn't around.... I think it's just a natural process... We will see another ice age and it will get warmer...

Your right it’s just a money making scam now 

there is climate change and there always has been and always will be

"All of the planets in our solar system are warming up which is true . However, the Global warming is a big issue on Earth because we have to protect plants and animals."

Says it all, and begs the question, mother earth will be just fine without any life on her. So whats the big deal. adapt or die.

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Says it all, and begs the question, mother earth will be just fine without any life on her. So whats the big deal. adapt or die.

Or: Life on earth would be just fine with no humans :littleguy:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Or: Life on earth would be just fine with no humans :littleguy:

Humans arnt going away they will just mutate until they look like the Greys. Cant be killing the earth if we have time travers passing through on their way back into time on that very planet.

• 2 weeks later...