It's no longer The Mystery Bike......

XTreme

18 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If it does come back it will continue giving you problems.  Fuck it off and get another one, it's not fit for purpose,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's a tricky one Bob......cos I really like the bike. More so than any other bike I've had since I sold Big Bird in 2006.

There's still 11 months left on the warranty so whatever happens it's not going to cost me anything......just a matter of seeing how it goes over the next few months.

But one thing's for certain......it'll be outed before the warranty expires.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's a tricky one Bob......cos I really like the bike. More so than any other bike I've had since I sold Big Bird in 2006.

There's still 11 months left on the warranty so whatever happens it's not going to cost me anything......just a matter of seeing how it goes over the next few months.

But one thing's for certain......it'll be outed before the warranty expires.

They won’t want that lemon back again costing them money…. doubt if your consumer rights  are the same as here …..

” sorry senor , it’s a wear and tear fault , now fuck off “

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

They won’t want that lemon back again costing them money…. doubt if your consumer right are the same as here …..

” sorry senor , it’s a wear and tear fault , now fuck off “

The dealer takes out an insurance warranty on the bike so it doesn't actually cost them anything in terms of repairs.

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The dealer takes out an insurance warranty on the bike so it doesn't actually cost them anything in terms of repairs.

At this point if I am correct you have given them your old bike plus some money and now the new bike. Have I missed anything?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It does who ever warranty is with 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

At this point if I am correct you have given them your old bike plus some money and now the new bike. Have I missed anything?

No......that's the current situation.

But they're a long established, highly regarded dealer.

800+ 5 star reviews on Google!

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

If it’s on the internet it must be true.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That’s how they pass the butt using a separate warranty company , we are doing all we can you Welsh twat … it’s the warranty company being difficult …. Can see this one going to a dago court .

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

If it’s on the internet it must be true.

I've dealt with them many times over the years......I've got no complaints cos they've been very attentive throughout all of this.

The problem in both cases is the availability of the parts from BMW.......on both occasions they've had to have them sent from Germany.

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

That’s how they pass the butt using a separate warranty company , we are doing all we can you Welsh twat … it’s the warranty company being difficult …. Can see this one going to a dago court .

See my reply above.

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've dealt with them many times over the years......I've got no complaints cos they've been very attentive throughout all of this.

The problem in both cases is the availability of the parts from BMW.......on both occasions they've had to have them sent from Germany.

They saw your ginger ass coming.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

This is a good time to show the wife why having more then< then > 1 bikes is a human right of manHood. 🤪

Nathan Fillion Yes GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1

Fuck these guys, Pete :classic_laugh: you're being made fun of by three guys that together own a KLR, a Harley, and a Ducati that sounds like a box of nuts every time it's started, his biggest mileage on two wheels is done on a Transit. 

Let them fix the GS, ride it around for a couple of months and then sell it on, and keep your eye out for another. These bikes are either the best most reliable thing ever or a pain in the ass, more so if the mechanic isn't specialized in them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3