Grasshopper's Rolling Path

Grasshopper

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....these sorts of occasions can bring a lot of sadness when you think back to the past Michelle!

But if it's any consolation you look great for 50!

Unlike Marcel who looks about 80 due to excessive masturbation. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Thanks, Yep, it's the big 50 today. 

It sure has been quite the year.  I am happy to be where I am at 50 and look forward to the next chapter in life.

But to be honest I have shed more tears than normal.  It is my first birthday without my Mom.  She would always call and sing Happy Birthday to me and be all silly.  I feel like I have lost her all over again.

I don't want to be sad today, so I will try to get outside for a walk and maybe find some cake for a treat. 🙂

Season 5 Happy Birthday Funny GIF by The Simpsons

It was my 50th birthday recently too, I was (and still am) pretty chuffed to have made it this far without cocking things up - pat on the back time 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Thanks, Yep, it's the big 50 today. 

It sure has been quite the year.  I am happy to be where I am at 50 and look forward to the next chapter in life.

But to be honest I have shed more tears than normal.  It is my first birthday without my Mom.  She would always call and sing Happy Birthday to me and be all silly.  I feel like I have lost her all over again.

I don't want to be sad today, so I will try to get outside for a walk and maybe find some cake for a treat. 🙂

Happy birthday Michelle.

Wouldn't have put you at 50

Hope you have a great dayGive Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Ecard Mint

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Season 5 Happy Birthday Funny GIF by The Simpsons

It was my 50th birthday recently too, I was (and still am pretty chuffed to have made it this far without cocking things up - pat on the back time 😂

Happy belated birthday to you too Caroline Happy Birthday GIF by Lumi

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Happy birthday Michelle.

Wouldn't have put you at 50

Hope you have a great dayGive Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Ecard Mint

Thanks and thanks!! 🙂

The Canadian Thanksgiving was last month, but I still have lots to be thankful for, and the leaves are pretty! 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Grasshopper said:

Thanks and thanks!! 🙂

The Canadian Thanksgiving was last month, but I still have lots to be thankful for, and the leaves are pretty! 😉

I didn't realise it said thanksgiving....I thought it said birthday....

Yes I've had a fair bit to drink

• Haha 3

My father sold his license to fish when I was a young boy... The liscens are pass down by father to son usually around here.. ... If not I would be earning my living from the sea that's for sure... Like my grand father.. His father and so fort... Going back to the first Hache family that landed here centuries ago... 

• Like 2