Flouncing Month!

XTreme

Based on last year's events, March was the Flouncing Month!

We had 4 over this period last year (though one did return)......but nothing so far this year.

So what does this tell us?

Have we lost our edge? Or have any potentially menopausal members now left?

Whats Up What GIF by Ryn Dean

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I'd say those who are of that disposition have now flounced and nobody has taken their place 

We need some new Flouncers really.......a dramatic episode varies the entertainment here a bit.

• Haha 3

Its amazing i put up with y;all, the truth is none of you have anywhere else to go, this is it, if it wasnt for Pete running this website most of you wouldnt be allowed anywhere else on the internet. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Tym said:

Its amazing i put up with y;all, the truth is none of you have anywhere else to go, this is it, if it wasnt for Pete running this website most of you wouldnt be allowed anywhere else on the internet. :littleguy:

I've received no transfer requests for any of them Tym. They're like Betamax video recorders! Unwanted!

I did get a message from the other forum asking me to keep that annoying cunt @Six30 here though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I've received no transfer requests for any of them Tym. They're like Betamax video recorders! Unwanted!

I did get a message from the other forum asking me to keep that annoying cunt @Six30 here though!

Have they said anything about letting me in? :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

you got a flounce track record ...

Break Up Love GIF by WE tv

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you signed up and been refused?

I think I have signed up, but honestly don't remember if I was allowed. 

Might have been another forum, but have long lost the address so there's that, was hoping you would know ...

• Haha 1

Bruce was trained in Judo ya know. He recognized the diploma i have from the kodokan my pa got in '69...he thought it was mine cause i never told him it wasnt, he lft right after that. 😀

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tym said:

Bruce was trained in Judo ya know. He recognized the diploma i have from the kodokan my pa got in '69...he thought it was mine cause i never told him it wasnt, he lft right after that. 😀

And Buck calling him Flouncing Bloater! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1