Oil @ $300 a barrel?

Tym

I can't use my car any less, hardly use it now, Asda on a Tuesday, sis in laws on a Sunday, with an occasional drive into town, maybe 50 miles per week in total.

In a ideal world ( wife being a semi invalid) I could live without a car.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tango said:

Maybe the 90mpg CB500X wasn't so bad after all? 😂😂😂

My scoot gets around that mpg, shame my wife can't go on the pillion.

• Like 2

This is serious,

we will have to retrain a whole generation of lost youth who only drove jacket up dodge 4wd e250 deisels with overpressured oversiZed turbo's at WOT just to make billowing clouds of black smoke...

Just like that the good old days are gone.

😒

• Haha 4

The Citroen does about 50mpg, and as I've said before, the Beemer is just incredible at 70+ MPG.

I've no doubt that on a long trip maintaining around 60mph/100kph it would probably give around 85+ mpg.

• Like 3

Mums 325 e did 39mpg/American when i took her to Charleston SC, that was for the whole trip pretty good i dint try to go slow. Its actually better then the 35 mpg/American average of my GTR doing the same chit. 😆

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The Citroen does about 50mpg, and as I've said before, the Beemer is just incredible at 70+ MPG.

I've no doubt that on a long trip maintaining around 60mph/100kph it would probably give around 85+ mpg.

Although I've not done too much on the Triumph yet, it's showing 3.9l/100km so far, which isn't bad for 900cc!

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Mandy's Audi Q2 has averaged about 52mpg so far, but we're hoping her new car will be even better.