NC500

Buckster

I’m booked for the Thunder in the Glens rally for the last weekend in August and I will be doing the NC500 the week commencing the 29th of August, just planning it all now. It’s very unlike me to plan something that far in advance.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m booked for the Thunder in the Glens rally for the last weekend in August and I will be doing the NC500 the week commencing the 29th of August, just planning it all now. It’s very unlike me to plan something that far in advance.

@Mawsley be up for that surely?

200.gif

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

On your way there stop by Ukraine tell them they dont need Ar-15s. :littleguy:

Putin called, he said he wants another blow job from you.

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Some gun culture y'all have, gee lets kill 100,000 why not..... :classic_ohmy:

Start them young, then they can shoot their school friends, it’s the American way, the NRA said so.

• Like 1

Hadn’t heard of Thunder in the Glens, just watched the YouTube promo. 10,000 visitors in a weekend! 

I hope @Buckster you’re not one of the ones causing the disturbing vision of Harleys and hi-viz vests 🤮 if you’re not wearing jeans n a T-shirt riding along with a cigar in one hand I’m gonna be disappointed. 

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hadn’t heard of Thunder in the Glens, just watched the YouTube promo. 10,000 visitors in a weekend! 

I hope @Buckster you’re not one of the ones causing the disturbing vision of Harleys and hi-viz vests 🤮 if you’re not wearing jeans n a T-shirt riding along with a cigar in one hand I’m gonna be disappointed. 

It’s okay, your wet dream is intact.

• Haha 5