TOTY Twat of the Year Nominations!

XTreme

Now is the time to submit your nomination for TOTY!

This is not the vote, just the nominations. ......this thread will close on Sunday 19th December 8PM UK time and the Poll will then be open. That will run until Xmas Eve 8PM UK time.

All you need to do is submit your nomination for whoever you think has been the biggest Twat on the forum this year. And also state why you think they deserve the award.

Current holder is @Buckster.......but he's facing stiff opposition this year!

So let's have your TOTY nominations!

Just now, boboneleg said:

There can only be one , he’s not quite in the flouncing floater category but a worthy effort anyway. I nominate @Six30

I think he incorporates some elements of Flouncing Floater and some elements of SFR when he was in his prime!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

There can only be one , he’s not quite in the flouncing floater category but a worthy effort anyway. I nominate @Six30

His efforts at wheeling bikes in and out of his van make him a winner in my book.

i did.t buy one of these though

IMG_0257.thumb.JPEG.4e72516cf8f99192e0a403340c854574.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is not the vote, just the nominations. ......this thread will close on Sunday 19th December 8PM UK time and the Poll will then be open. That will run until Xmas Eve 8PM UK time.

All you need to do is submit your nomination for whoever you think has been the biggest Twat on the forum this year. And also state why you think they deserve the award.

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Buckster won it .... gay , peodo, cunt , { funnily enough thats a description of him } thats his whole vocabulary  and he won it on that , ...no competition 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Buckster won it .... gay , peodo, cunt , { funnily enough thats a description of him } thats his whole vocabulary  and he won it on that , ...no competition 

So is that a nomination for Buck?

Tym, for his utter failure at getting eaten by a shark, sharks aren’t known for their discernment but even they don’t want the feckless shite, a startling recommendation if there ever was one. Nominated by me and seconded by Jaws.

• Haha 10

As for TOTY there's only one person in it as far as I can see: @Six30

He manages to incorporate the annoying, irritating, and trolling elements of the late SFR in his heyday, while being as utterly pathetic in his motorcycling attempts as Fuckmine/Flouncing Floater!

Therefore the TOTY nominations so far are: @Six30, @Buckster, and @Tym

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As for TOTY there's only one person in it as far as I can see: @Six30

He manages to incorporate the annoying, irritating, and trolling elements of the late SFR in his heyday, while being as utterly pathetic in his motorcycling attempts as Fuckmine/Flouncing Floater!

Therefore the TOTY nominations so far are: @Six30, @Buckster, and @Tym

How can you be Toty and moty another shambles of a poll

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

How can you be Toty and moty another shambles of a poll

You haven't got to be concerned about MOTY......you won't be involved in that!

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

• Haha 5

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When did waving go out of fashion? Christ Im well out of the loop. 

It's not the waving I think, I love to wave at people too....

It's the fact that he's sitting in that silly vehicle waving like he's all cool................. 😆

• Haha 4