Welcome Jed

Admin

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's not a fucking Greek.....he's a fucking Manc!

That doesn’t mean anything, there are loads of greasy kebab eating cunts in Manchester.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They’re all about the pics on here, mainly due to illiteracy so feel free to post some of your bike pics or any crayon drawings. 

ouch....

I enjoy sharing photos, mainly because that is how I prefer to communicate, didn't know it was annoying for some....  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ouch....

I enjoy sharing photos, mainly because that is how I prefer to communicate, didn't know it was annoying for some....  

Slowly must be on the rag.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Jed........what do you do in Greece? Or are you retired?

Not retired, you need a pension or lottery win to do that don’t you 😂 Been winging it since 2016, working winters in Uk and just riding spring through to autumn in Greece and Turkey. Had some sweet trips through Balkans from MCR to Greece.  Next year I’m kicking off a small ADV bike rental and tour business. Will see if it takes off. 
How you finding Spain? Somewhere I haven’t ridden yet. It was part of my 2020 plan - ferry to Santander and then across the north into France, Italy and ferry, but Covid scuppered those plans!!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

How long have you had you Tenere ?   I've had mine two years now after 15 years of riding KTM's, loving it so far  👍

Finally, after waiting for months, picked it up in May this year. Best bike I’ve had so far mate. Done 7k on it already. Looking to upgrade the seat from the “wooden” one it came with to a Touratech though!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ouch....

I believe Slowly is referring to the general run of the mill clientele that we have here Michelle......not to those of us who can do joined-up writing and understand data.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ouch....

Oh dear that wasnt my intention at all! I love all the pics, tis one of the highlights of this forum, just a joke that hasnt landed too well, ignore it. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Jed said:

Not retired, you need a pension or lottery win to do that don’t you 😂 Been winging it since 2016, working winters in Uk and just riding spring through to autumn in Greece and Turkey. Had some sweet trips through Balkans from MCR to Greece.  Next year I’m kicking off a small ADV bike rental and tour business. Will see if it takes off. 
How you finding Spain? Somewhere I haven’t ridden yet. It was part of my 2020 plan - ferry to Santander and then across the north into France, Italy and ferry, but Covid scuppered those plans!!!!!

Well I've been here since 2005 and never set foot outside the country......so it's the norm for me really.

It's certainly a lot better option than the alternative that's for sure!

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well I've been here since 2005 and never set foot outside the country......so it's the norm for me really.

It's certainly a lot better option than the alternative that's for sure!

long time!! Spain looks like it has some excellent riding judging by your images. Hope to get there soon.
 I’m looking to sell up and move full time to Greece in next few years. it’s a great base to explore from. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jed said:

long time!! Spain looks like it has some excellent riding judging by your images. Hope to get there soon.
 I’m looking to sell up and move full time to Greece in next few years. it’s a great base to explore from. 

You've got residency sorted there Jed?

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh dear that wasnt my intention at all! I love all the pics, tis one of the highlights of this forum, just a joke that hasnt landed too well, ignore it. 

Twat

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ouch....

Not annoying at all and anyway, since @Six30 upped the game with his artwork (making mine look shoddy) I've increased my pencil case from 6 to 8 crayons :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Jed said:

Spain looks like it has some excellent riding judging by your images

I'm calling out your judgment there Jed, unless of course you like photos of abandoned buildings and top-boxes

afraid-cat.gif.e8931783ab5d79c2ea86333a4797ea0e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've got residency sorted there Jed?

Yes mate. Had the pleasure of wading through a mire of Greek red tape to get that sorted. Got Greek driving licence now too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jed said:

Yes mate. Had the pleasure of wading through a mire of Greek red tape to get that sorted. Got Greek driving licence now too. 

Going by your pic you look as if you're one of the younger members here Jed........cos nearly all of us are fucking ancient!

I'm one of the few who has still has his mental faculties......most of the others are like Zombies!

the walking dead zombie GIF

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Going by your pic you look as if you're one of the younger members here Jed........cos nearly all of us are fucking ancient!

I'm one of the few who has still has his mental faculties......most of the others are like Zombies!

fuck off .... we dont all stink of piss and werthers like yourself

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

ouch....

I think that most enjoy the photos @Grasshopper's Ride, @Slowlycatchymonkey comment was aimed at those who express themselves in a different way, usually in single syllable words! 😉😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Don't be fooled Jed, he'll be offering to show you photos of his ginger pubes next :classic_wacko:

kiss-blows.gif.0aaf1c16d39a8b657637071bf0ba9a40.gif

• Haha 5