We've survived 18 months!

XTreme

This week marks 18 months since this place came to life!

As I've said before, I didn't think we'd last beyond the lifting of the first lockdown......so I'm amazed we're still here!

Of course, we did get a boost from new members coming in from another forum earlier in the year, and since then even more have joined up.

The first one in was @Six30........but fortunately the intellectual level of new members has risen somewhat since then!

The rest of you must be wondering what on earth they find attractive about a shithole like this filled with the very dregs of the internet? In fact I've wondered that myself!

Maybe some of them can clue us in on that?

All I can say is we're glad to have you all onboard......however you got here! And I'm really trying hard not to fuck this place up as bad as I did the others! :classic_unsure:

What you say @Tym?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As I've said before, I didn't think we'd last beyond the lifting of the first lockdown......so I'm amazed we're still here!

Of course, we did get a boost from new members coming in from another forum earlier in the year, and since then even more have joined up.

The first one in was @Six30........but fortunately the intellectual level of new members has risen somewhat since then!

The rest of you must be wondering what on earth they find attractive about a shithole like this filled with the very dregs of the internet? In fact I've wondered that myself!

All I can say is we're glad to have you all onboard......however you got here! And I'm really trying hard not to fuck this place up as bad as I did the others! :classic_unsure:

What you say @Tym?

keep it rolling 👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Maybe its the only place will have us 

You're probably right Rich.......this is most definitely the place for people who are "different".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And big things are ahead......cos in 2 months time it's that time of the year again: MOTY & TOTY!

I'd say TOTY is sewn up myself......but MOTY is wide open!

Let's hope our next MOTY doesn't flounce! 

the naked gun facepalm GIF

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And big things are ahead......cos in 2 months time it's that time of the year again: MOTY & TOTY!

I won't be flouncing don't worry 😉 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I won't be flouncing don't worry 😉 

Well you better get on and do something inspiring to get some support Rich!

Failing that, give somebody your gay pink sportsbike!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well you better get on and do something inspiring to get some support Rich!

Failing that, give somebody your gay pink sportsbike!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

But you wouldn't be able to ride it pete

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Whats not to like? A bunch of irreverent oddballs typing whatever random thoughts pop into their heads all iced with a fine layer of sweary tourettes.

Angry Gi Joe GIF

guy gets GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Tym?

I don’t get restricted on here so guess I’ll stay, plus there are no fucking snowflake mummies girls/boys on here that’s worth staying for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well I can’t see any fucker on here worthy of MOTY.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rich think a gay pink sportsbike is where it's at Keith.

Stupid boy!

What can I say Pete, I guess some big men like pink, certainly makes you wonder.

• Haha 1