We've survived 18 months!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Only real men can pull off pink so what does that say about you old have beens

Guys like me and Swagman take our lead from men Like Steve McQueen.......not Justin Bieber like you do Rich. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Guys like me and Swagman take our lead from men Like Steve McQueen.......not Justin Bieber like you do Rich. :littleguy:

You take your lead from a drug abusing misogynist who suffered from jealousy n paranoia then? Now that explains some stuff 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You take your lead from a drug abusing misogynist who suffered from jealousy n paranoia then? Now that explains some stuff 😂🤣😂🤣

Only the style......not the personal issues!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Only the style......not the personal issues!

I read up on him after I got my Hilts Mutt cos the bikes named after his character in the great escape. I was shocked how uncool he was, petty, unpleasant, nasty to his wives. He wouldn’t last five minutes in today’s world, Hollywood can’t control what information the press gets the same way as it used to and the camera phone would have exposed him. He did look good on a motorbike though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It may be shit but we did avoid becoming MB MkII.

We dodged that fucking bullet!

There are only a handful of people here who actually ride bikes, only three of us ride any distance. We have a gammon who carts his bike about in a van, a ginger on a Chinese copy of a bmw, some geriatric Sunday drivers wondering if they are going to join Bobs gimp brigade due to diabetes, a fucking anorexic nutball and a guy who shits his pants for fun.

It sounds like a BBC2 soap opera.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

There are only a handful of people here who actually ride bikes, only three of us ride any distance. We have a gammon who carts his bike about in a van, a ginger on a Chinese copy of a bmw, some geriatric Sunday drivers wondering if they are going to join Bobs gimp brigade due to diabetes, a fucking anorexic nutball and a guy who shits his pants for fun.

quote-of.gif.87202e47f4b924052724107a008b9c3d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You can see right there why people want to be part of this shit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Buckster said:

But you forgot the cunt.

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I knew the hollyweird punk was never any competition for me. Looks are easy, doing the real life part, thats hard to make look good. :wave:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Tym said:

I knew the hollyweird punk was never any competition for me. Looks are easy, doing the real life part, thats hard to make look good. :wave:

What @Tymjust said.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2