Second Weekend in August!

XTreme

Based on what I see here.......

1548945699_Screenshot2021-08-13092459.jpg.008ba5805148a528d26f80ba163fd450.jpg

......I won't be out on the bike!

Got 3 or 4 days to get through then temperatures should be a bit more realistic.

What you guys doing?

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On the scooter Clive?

Yes, a tyre for the scoot, and I will ride there on the scoot....only 1 (poor) bike shop in Mansfield, another a few miles away, but they are (in my opinion) a bit of a rip off place, top prices for everything they sell........where I go is a old fashioned cycle/motorcycle shop......reasonable prices, and if they ain't got it, 9 times out of 10 they will get it withing 2 days.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rare today......the large corporates killed them off!

The dealer here has thus far proved pretty fair, they fucked something up when I imported the bike but made it right, they have even given me a couple of free mot's, I got them to fit the brake discs because they gave me such a good price that it would have worked out only £40 less for me to do them myself. They don't try to upsell me on anything and know I do most of my own work so I'm not a cash cow for them. Even so, I popped in the other day for a couple of side stand pucks and the parts girl gave me a couple of promotional ones she had in a draw rather than sell me some of the ones they have on the shelf. I even get free coffee and very often a wee cake or some such from the girl in the merchandise department so all in I have nothing bad to say about them.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Clive said:

And fun in the water?.200.gif

I dunno, got a CJ-5 to play with now, i get bored doing the same thing over and over again, i tend to move on, only riding has kept young in my heart, everything else gets old,

its over when things start to Suk of course...lol.... gets a Suk reference in there 5 points for me.

🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Clive said:

Putting my fleece on, it's a bit nippy at moment.😁

Same - sitting here freezing my ass off at the PC. 47F/8C here now. Hope it warms up a bit,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Earache said:

Same - sitting here freezing my ass off at the PC. 47F/8C here now. Hope it warms up a bit,

When does your winter set in?

1 hour ago, Clive said:

When does your winter set in?

Another 4-5 weeks and we should see the first small snows. The good stuff won't hit until October. I'm already not looking forward to it😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

A topless shot for you perverts to wank over. A sharp eye will spot the coca?cola bottle opener That came with the WWII Jeeps too, its a tradition Suks wouldnt know about. :littleguy:

_DSC1869.thumb.JPG.54bfb606a7682e6add7343955cf47e25.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

A topless shot for you perverts to wank over. A sharp eye will spot the coca?cola bottle opener That came with the WWII Jeeps too, its a tradition Suks wouldnt know about. :littleguy:

_DSC1869.thumb.JPG.54bfb606a7682e6add7343955cf47e25.JPG

gay

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

A topless shot for you perverts to wank over. A sharp eye will spot the coca?cola bottle opener That came with the WWII Jeeps too, its a tradition 

Wish you lived closer, I'd weld up some steel tube into bikini doors for that thing. Then cut some panels outta aluminum to replace that wood panel.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earache said:

Wish you lived closer, I'd weld up some steel tube into bikini doors for that thing. Then cut some panels outta aluminum to replace that wood panel.

you wish Dym lived nearer ..... the further away the better.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Earache said:

Heresy. Wood? How how about a new material, bonding fiber and marine grade resins, its a wonder material, you can cut it with a hand saw! Shape it with 50 grit by hand, space age stuff, alimimnum, ffs

i cant even spell that chit right and the English fuck up the spelling too what does that tell you, commies, i smell commies. Real men get wood, and it rhymes with good, how cool is that.

🤓

• Haha 5

Tomorrow i have an MOT on the CRF1000 and might have a ride about cant remember the last time i was out on it. I think Sunday i will be cheering myself up by smashing the XR off some rocks there might be some mud and water to splash through as well :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

gay

I guess you dont want to hear about the 4wd centre im going to run on my "back 40", you did know i own 50 acres of forest land i dunno anywho i got 20 acres of swamp alone to let the local Jeepers trucksters, and an odd Welshman on an enduro~~~~~

try to prove their penis size by racing through a mudhole at $100 a shot, plus service fee and taxes butt a complimentory hotdog and slurpee will be served by Hajji's 7/11 service van.

🤓

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Doubt I'll be out on the bike!

20210813_152003-min.jpg.88a57eae2db5c58eb2d91aa6dd5a6180.jpg

They say it feels like 100 degrees today, it getting brutal in the man cave, the doors face west. Work on jeep has halted and ive retreated to air condition space A. Over.:wave:

• Like 3