Guy goes missing on his bike!

XTreme

This is an odd one.......and it's being shared across FB!

The guy goes off to work Monday morning on his bike.......and disappears!

1017901509_Screenshot2021-07-29222823-min.jpg.187f551673176796773956f23318b6dc.jpg

From his wife:

"Has anyone seen or heard from Mike Slater? He hasn't been seen since monday morning (26.7.21) he didn't turn up for work and his phone is going straight to voice mail. Police are aware and actively looking for him.

He is on his motorbike a Honda, reg RX70 WXV. His number plate has activated a number plate recognition camera in Wales (Aberystwyth) yesterday morning."

What you reckon? Is he doing a Reggie Perrin?

or the poor sods laying in a ditch somewhere.

watched a police documentary little while back fellow just went missing... long story short they found his car with him in it a  week later in the middle of a roundabout that had lots of bushes and trees on it... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

or the poor sods laying in a ditch somewhere.

watched a police documentary little while back fellow just went missing... long story short they found his car with him in it a  week later in the middle of a roundabout that had lots of bushes and trees on it... 

It was sited on the road yesterday though......so nothing happened to him on the way to work on Monday.

So it's a conscious decision to do what he did!

Wonder what the story is behind this?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was sited on the road yesterday though......so nothing happened to him on the way to work on Monday.

So it's a conscious decision to do what he did!

Wonder what the story is behind this?

His wife’s a bitch?

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

His wife’s a bitch?

I think he's from Hampshire......so how did it take him 2 days to get to Aberystwyth?

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think he's from Hampshire......so how did it take him 2 days to get to Aberystwyth?

He probably met some tart on the internet and is shacked up with her in the area. Or as he is on a Honda, he has a new boyfriend.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Pessimistic me is guessing he's dead and some scrote is riding around on his bike, too dumb to change the plate.

Whoever is riding the bike is apparently wearing his jacket.

Just now, XTreme said:

Whoever is riding the bike is apparently wearing his jacket.

Well, if the picture matches the guy, helmet, shoes, etc, then it's a marital affair 

Delete the thread, quick, it's no use getting involved in a couple's affairs, leave the guy alone :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

he traded his honda in for a Harley.... and the RAC cant find him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

This is an odd one.......and it's being shared across FB!

The guy goes off to work Monday morning on his bike.......and disappears!

1017901509_Screenshot2021-07-29222823-min.jpg.187f551673176796773956f23318b6dc.jpg

From his wife:

"Has anyone seen or heard from Mike Slater? He hasn't been seen since monday morning (26.7.21) he didn't turn up for work and his phone is going straight to voice mail. Police are aware and actively looking for him.

He is on his motorbike a Honda, reg RX70 WXV. His number plate has activated a number plate recognition camera in Wales (Aberystwyth) yesterday morning."

What you reckon? Is he doing a Reggie Perrin?

Don't be stupid, the sea id feckin freezing at Aberystwyth.

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Don't be stupid, the sea id feckin freezing at Aberystwyth.

I'm not saying he did the full Reggie Perrin as in walking into the sea.......but the motivation looks similar to me!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm not saying he did the full Reggie Perrin as in walking into the sea.......but the motivation looks similar to me!

I reckon he's had enough of everything and just decided to go off for a long ride, not great for his family though

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I reckon he's had enough of everything and just decided to go off for a long ride, not great for his family though

Sounds like it.....just seen this from his wife:

"Update, mike has made contact and is safe! Myself and his family would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for sharing, messaging and support we have recieved.

We would ask that we are given some time and space and that mike is NOT contacted for the time being".

Damn.....I was hoping he was shacked up with his bit on the side!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Reminds me of the story of that american bus driver that instead of stopping for the first stop of his route headed out on a tour accross the US, only to return the bus a couple of weeks 

With today's fuel costs he'd be broke after two days, though :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Sounds like it.....just seen this from his wife:

"Update, mike has made contact and is safe! Myself and his family would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for sharing, messaging and support we have recieved.

We would ask that we are given some time and space and that mike is NOT contacted for the time being".

Damn.....I was hoping he was shacked up with his bit on the side!

Sounds like an annoying woman, just from reading those two sentences!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Hey, Mike, time to go home:

Kicking And Screaming Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

She'll be all sweetness and light for a couple of days......then he'll never hear the end of it for the rest of his life!

going crazy losing my mind GIF

• Haha 2

Its a type of Reggie Perrin.

Mental health problems that make people up and leave with no warning are no fun for anyone, thats a deep unhappiness, a complete shut down, poor fucker, his wife will be having a real shit time too. 

You always hope its cos his life was bad and he had the strength to say “Fuck this shit” and rode off into the sunset, leaving a note to never return, that somehow the people around him deserved it but usually its just old as the hills dark depression. 

But then who hasn’t had days when they’ve considered doing exactly what he did? When I was teenage I crashed my car into a lamppost (dog ran out🙄) and was going to get grief for being late, I walked towards where I worked and carried on walking.. fuck that shit! 😂

Peace Out Whatever GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

She'll be all sweetness and light for a couple of days......then he'll never hear the end of it for the rest of his life!

going crazy losing my mind GIF

Bet she's reveling in the attention

• Like 1