Guy goes missing on his bike!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

odd as in a weird statement ?  i thought the same if thats what you meant .

I tell you what's even odder.....the guy was apparently suffering from depression, so he skips town and rides to fucking Aberystwyth.

It pisses down there every day! I can remember going to a disco on the old pier there in 1980 and there were guys in there wearing Wellies!

No.....I'm not joking......fucking Wellies! 

Star Trek Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I tell you what's even odder.....the guy was apparently suffering from depression, so he skips town and rides to fucking Aberystwyth.

It pisses down there every day! I can remember going to a disco on the old pier there in 1980 and there were guys in there wearing Wellies!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

you sure they was wellies...

b47f8f741536f1b6a2241b843206fa8f.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Star Trek Reaction GIF

WTf do you expect farmers to wear, they probably looked forward all week to that disco :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Yep. I did a runner before things really took a downturn. Wife had the police out and everything to hunt me down. Figured I'd spent a couple of years homeless in my teens, I could do it again and not be a burden on the family - people don't think straight when everything is going tits.

That pretty well sums it up. I think sometimes circumstances aside (and I dont have a lot to back this up) its that the poor bastard is too perceptive and that ability to see the world around them clearly is depressing so they have to mentally check out. The not being a burden part of it Ive heard many times. Bet you didnt run somewhere it rains every day though 😂

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Nothing wrong with Aberystwyth fucking great night out there after 10pm 

The Simpsons Dancing GIF

• Haha 1

Back in my early twenties i had a mate that just disappeared on his bike nobody new where he went not his family, girlfriend or friends. He turned up out of the blue about a year later, i asked him where the fuck he'd been as everyone was worried about him and he just casually replied i went down the shop for some fags and milk got talking to some guys on bikes from a club down south going to a party and decided to join them then just travelled around partying with them :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1