BOTM June 2021 Submissions

XTreme

Absolutely fresh from the camara!! May not be a winner on the photography contest, but its on the emotional side of things! 

DSC_7228.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Absolutely fresh from the camara!! May not be a winner on the photography contest, but its on the emotional side of things! 

DSC_7228.JPG

Nice shot Sofia!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'll use this one this month got a few of the XR but its the same old shit with that 

IMG_1759.thumb.JPG.6f7fa623b189af75f531dfacbd1eb185.JPG

Gospel Pass Fred ?  I've got some photos of you , me and Ogri from there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Gospel Pass Fred ?  I've got some photos of you , me and Ogri from there.

Was that the day i paid that ridiculous amount for what the menu called fish and chips in Glasbury LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ogri still off bikes Bob?

As far as i'm aware Dawn and Steve haven't had a bike in years now. i know he has been suffering with tinnitus for a long time and couldn't put up with the wind noise on the bike don't know why Dawn packed it in though  

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

As far as i'm aware Dawn and Steve haven't had a bike in years now. i know he has been suffering with tinnitus for a long time and couldn't put up with the wind noise on the bike don't know why Dawn packed it in though  

That’s too bad, tinnitus is a bitch. They used to ride together didn’t they? A lot of things aren’t the same if done leaving your better half behind.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That’s too bad, tinnitus is a bitch. They used to ride together didn’t they? A lot of things aren’t the same if done leaving your better half behind.

Dawn used to ride a lot on her own he was my old riding buddy the road riding was worse for him than the trail riding 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Dawn used to ride a lot on her own he was my old riding buddy the road riding was worse for him than the trail riding 

I bet, the helmet noise is a lot different, maybe a modern dualsport helmet would have helped him 

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I bet, the helmet noise is a lot different, maybe a modern dualsport helmet would have helped him 

He tried a lot of the high end helmets with no help for him i think he was using a Shoei hornet when we rode together 

48 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

He tried a lot of the high end helmets with no help for him i think he was using a Shoei hornet when we rode together 

I don’t even know if you can cope with one of those for trail riding if you have the shield closed. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2021 at 11:42, boboneleg said:

That's a great photo Sophia, I hope you don't mind but I cropped those cars out

1792171053_sophia1.jpg.61a7d74ae712efb26ab4e041663a396b.jpg

You forgot one, photo chop Bucks Hog in that cars place :littleguy:

8 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Given that nobody is going to vote for a van

I wouldn't be so sure Dave......a Mobility Scooter won it back in 2008.

• Haha 1

On 26/06/2021 at 19:24, Sir Fallsalot said:

Was that the day i paid that ridiculous amount for what the menu called fish and chips in Glasbury LOL

That's the one 👍  Ogri's bloody fault.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Oooh, hang on, I forgot about how to improve my chances so I've just ridden to Scotland to retake the photo

@Six30 gets about a bit! In a van of course!

Give us one good shot on your trip Dave......preferably before you binned it!