Jump to content
XTreme

Visit to a Holy City!

Recommended Posts

I took a run to Caravaca de la Cruz......which is is the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity.

I was headed towards the Sanctuary that overlooks the city......but it turned out that the building was cordoned off for major renovations.

However.....I did get a close look at the rather unusual form of transport that conveys people from the city centre up to the Sanctuary.

If @Buckster ever moved over......he'd jump at the chance to drive that for sure!

So here you go.....it's a city centre, there's cars and people.....plus a historic statue that somebody has decided to put a face mask on! And Buck's bus of course!

gs245.jpg

gs245a-min.jpg

gs245b-min.jpg

gs246.jpg

gs246a-min.jpg

gs246b-min.jpg

gs246c-min.jpg

gs246d-min.jpg

gs246e-min.jpg

gs246f-min.jpg

gs246g-min.jpg

gs247.jpg

gs247a-min.jpg

gs247b-min.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tym said:

The bus looks like HD made it just for Buck. :littleguy:

And no doubt he'd fill it with greasy paella-eating cunts!

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Catholicism is just paganism in disguise.

But what about the bus?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But what about the bus?

That was cool, I could take all the Catholics to hell with it.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I took a run to Caravaca de la Cruz......which is is the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity.

I was headed towards the Sanctuary that overlooks the city......but it turned out that the building was cordoned off for major renovations.

However.....I did get a close look at the rather unusual form of transport that conveys people from the city centre up to the Sanctuary.

If @Buckster ever moved over......he'd jump at the chance to drive that for sure!

So here you go.....it's a city centre, there's cars and people.....plus a historic statue that somebody has decided to put a face mask on! And Buck's bus of course!

gs245.jpg

gs245a-min.jpg

gs245b-min.jpg

gs246.jpg

gs246a-min.jpg

gs246b-min.jpg

gs246c-min.jpg

gs246d-min.jpg

gs246e-min.jpg

gs246f-min.jpg

gs246g-min.jpg

gs247.jpg

gs247a-min.jpg

gs247b-min.jpg

Nice Pete plus I reckon there were about 7 or 8 people in that video you need to watch out that’s a crowd over there.🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Nice Pete plus I reckon there were about 7 or 8 people in that video you need to watch out that’s a crowd over there.🤣🤣🤣

And I forgot to take my mask!

So I had to walk round the Sanctuary with my helmet on......sweating my nuts off and looking like a twat!

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I forgot to take my mask!

So I had to walk round the Sanctuary with my helmet on......sweating my nuts off and looking like a twat!

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You look like a twat without it as well.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How is no-one mentioning the freaky melty face flesh coloured face statue? The stuff of childhood nightmares. WEIRD!

You can’t talk about Pete like that.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t wear a mask on the street, rules here is that it’s mandatory unless you can maintain health distances, and I’m more than happy to stay away from people 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

And I forgot to take my mask!

So I had to walk round the Sanctuary with my helmet on......sweating my nuts off and looking like a twat!

 

tenor.gif.f7e73069ffffe759e463cd8db0734f4f.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/06/2021 at 15:41, Buckster said:

Catholicism is just paedophilia in disguise.

Fixed that for you

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/06/2021 at 13:37, XTreme said:

I took a run to Caravaca de la Cruz......which is is the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity.

I was headed towards the Sanctuary that overlooks the city......but it turned out that the building was cordoned off for major renovations.

However.....I did get a close look at the rather unusual form of transport that conveys people from the city centre up to the Sanctuary.

If @Buckster ever moved over......he'd jump at the chance to drive that for sure!

So here you go.....it's a city centre, there's cars and people.....plus a historic statue that somebody has decided to put a face mask on! And Buck's bus of course!

gs245.jpg

gs245a-min.jpg

gs245b-min.jpg

gs246.jpg

gs246a-min.jpg

gs246b-min.jpg

gs246c-min.jpg

gs246d-min.jpg

gs246e-min.jpg

gs246f-min.jpg

gs246g-min.jpg

gs247.jpg

gs247a-min.jpg

gs247b-min.jpg

"the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity"

How the fuck does that work? Do they see which city has the most rapey priests and rank them accordingly?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

"the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity"

How the fuck does that work? Do they see which city has the most rapey priests and rank them accordingly?

Don't ask me.....I haven't got a clue how it works!

I just used "the fifth Holy City of Catholic Christianity" line in the hope that it made my ride report appear marginally less insignificant!

nobody expects GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy