Christian eriksen

busabeast

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So just heard that he's apparently had a heart attack during the euro 2020 game today....poor fucker

I saw the name trending on Twitter......had no idea who he was!

Just checked now.....he was only 29.

Appears to be in a stable condition in hospital now!

Yeah also read that, I didn't know either it is all over the rugby club WhatsApp group....as if a rugby club should be watching football 🤔 not so sure my rugby club is that

Well you will always get those that want to scaremonger and try to impose their own views and feelings on to the sheep who will invariably believe some if not all the shite spouted as if its gospel

28 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It was quite scary to watch, I think most of the commentators thought he was a goner 🥴

Was just the way he went to head the ball and just went down like a sack of spuds with his eyes rolled in to the back of his skull lifeless. 

Career over you think?

13 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Was just the way he went to head the ball and just went down like a sack of spuds with his eyes rolled in to the back of his skull lifeless. 

Career over you think?

Who knows as long as he's safe and recovers well.  Puts sport into perspective

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Who knows as long as he's safe and recovers well.  Puts sport into perspective

Yeah it does, I hate football and all it stands for but even i wouldn't wish anything like that 

Best scenario possible for that or any other sudden thing to happen. With top notch medical staff on standby 100 meters away and all the medical care on hand.

Have that happen to you in the middle of the night, and you’re fucked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Best scenario possible for that or any other sudden thing to happen. With top notch medical staff on standby 100 meters away and all the medical care on hand.

Have that happen to you in the middle of the night, and you’re fucked.

Thats 99.9% true, you wouldn't have much scope of survival 

pedro's right, when I had a "cardiac incident" a few months back, it took the ambulance nearly 40 minutes to get here, on a sunday morning so no traffic and I live about 10 minutes by car from the hospital.  I reckon I could have walked it in 4o minutes...

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, MooN said:

pedro's right, when I had a "cardiac incident" a few months back, it took the ambulance nearly 40 minutes to get here, on a sunday morning so no traffic and I live about 10 minutes by car from the hospital.  I reckon I could have walked it in 4o minutes...

Glad it didn't finish you mate, why did it take so long?

22 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Glad it didn't finish you mate, why did it take so long?

I have no clue, I know where the depot is and its actually closer to me than the hospital, it was a sunday morning so maybe they were "on call" rather than actually at the depot and had to come from home to the depot first but that seems a stoopid way of doing things ( it'd be typically french though, Sunday hours count doiuble here)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, MooN said:

They know you are a cunt.

• Haha 2