BBC Breaking news...

Six30

BBC NEWS:

People in Wales asked not to travel abroad in 2021.........  The request came from every country on Earth and all known planets in the solar system.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

BBC NEWS:

People in Wales asked not to travel abroad in 2021.........  The request came from every country on Earth and all known planets in the solar system.

738480427_BExuyPMCYAAsJmy(1)-min.jpg.7c9c9156eecfa1a136b4beca5972197e.jpg

• Haha 1

The blokes are only hard around the sheep though :banana121or:

All jokes aside Wales is a nice place @XTreme shitty parts probably the same as any other country, but from what i seen the good bits outway the bad , Snowdonia area on a bike , not much beats it .

• Like 2

Just now, Six30 said:

The blokes are only hard around the sheep though :banana121or:

All jokes aside Wales is a nice place @XTreme shitty parts probably the same as any other country, but from what i seen the good bits outway the bad , Snowdonia area on a bike , not much beats it .

Snowdonia is great.....but the problem in the north is the Police presence.

On the approach to the Horseshoe Pass they were hiding in the trees with speed cameras 20 years ago.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Butt, are they pretty sheep, asking for a friend.

🤓

compared to the Welsh women ... yes .

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

compared to the Welsh women ... yes .

Never mind Trolling......get your sad ass over to DIY Central and buy some stickers!

It's for a good cause after all! 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Never mind Trolling......get your sad ass over to DIY Central and buy some stickers!

fook the stickers... thought i was on my way to causing a flounce last night, one of the snow flake brigade took offence .

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

nothing wrong with a sticker the M R F members need some of those 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fook the stickers... thought i was on my way to causing a flounce last night, one of the snow flake brigade took offence .

You're way down on your flounce figures compared to previous years though. Where do you think it all went wrong?

It has been said that you're just a shell of your former self cos I'm not there running interference for you any more!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skyrider said:

nothing wrong with a sticker the M R F members need some of those 👍

It's pitiful shit Lionel!

I grew out of stickers when I was 10.

What you say @Six30?

I'd ask Clive.....but he's MIA!

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's pitiful shit Lionel!

I grew out of stickers when I was 10.

What you say @Six30?

I'd ask Clive.....but he's MIA!

no use for stickers here..... the snood was good though ...

what you say James from Brum you Fucking Twat .....

oops wrong forum .

Just now, Six30 said:

no use for stickers here..... the snood was good though ...

what you say James from Brum you Fucking Twat .....

oops wrong forum .

Weird situation with him.

Joined up under another name then PM'd me for the reason I left.

I told him......he never replied and never came back.

I like James. He’s just a different generation and outlook from the usual demographic on mobike forums... which obviously makes him a snowflake 🙄

He probably wisely joined up by a different username to shake six off his tail 😂

Tis interesting watching the generational differences when theres no barriers like on a forum. Younger folk just look at older generations lets say ‘oddities’ and just turn their back on them. Some make an attempt to offer a different point of view but invariably they end up voting with their feet. I could go into more detail but its not exactly a barrel of laughs!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I like James. He’s just a different generation and outlook from the usual demographic on mobike forums... which obviously makes him a snowflake 🙄

He probably wisely joined up by a different username to shake six off his tail 😂

Tis interesting watching the generational differences when theres no barriers like on a forum. Younger folk just look at older generations lets say ‘oddities’ and just turn their back on them. Some make an attempt to offer a different point of view but invariably they end up voting with their feet. I could go into more detail but its not exactly a barrel of laughs!

I never really had much interaction with him.....all I can remember was that he seemed to be very serious about everything.

Not sure why it was so important to him to find out why I left though.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I never really had much interaction with him.....all I can remember was that he seemed to be very serious about everything.

Not sure why it was so important to him to find out why I left though.

No idea. He works for the NHS where everything is serious all the damn time, it has to be. Its not until you leave the proverbial weights lifted and you realise you’ve had to take life very seriously for a very long time. But he definitely has a lighter more jovial side. One of life’s good guys, unfortunately that makes him a troll target.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Weird situation with him.

Joined up under another name then PM'd me for the reason I left.

I told him......he never replied and never came back.

well strange

I hear the Scotts wanna flounce whats up with that? Should start calling them Scotchland i think they have had to much to drink.

🤓

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No idea. He works for the NHS where everything is serious all the damn time, it has to be. Its not until you leave the proverbial weights lifted and you realise you’ve had to take life very seriously for a very long time. But he definitely has a lighter more jovial side. One of life’s good guys, unfortunately that makes him a troll target.

he makes himself a target , the twat.

• Haha 1