Everyones getting so old here...

Tym

10 hours ago, Bruce said:

Jesus mate, you're fucked.

What I could really do with is you popping round to explain that to my employers. they don't seem capable of comprehending that either they find me an office job, or I will shortly suffer catastrophic and definitive mechanical  rupture ( back, shoulders, knees or hips).  I have now requested, in writing, twice, a meeting with them to discuss possible solutions.  I'm still waiting. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MooN said:

What I could really do with is you popping round to explain that to my employers. they don't seem capable of comprehending that either they find me an office job, or I will shortly suffer catastrophic and definitive mechanical  rupture ( back, shoulders, knees or hips).  I have now requested, in writing, twice, a meeting with them to discuss possible solutions.  I'm still waiting. 

Big compo claim coming up I'd say!

Throw in impotence as well......if they try to disprove it, it'll never stand up in court.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Throw in impotence as well......if they try to disprove it, it'll never stand up in court.

you know I've got 3 kids right...

18 minutes ago, MooN said:

you know I've got 3 kids right...

Yes.....but that was years ago!

Now you're fucked up and can't get an hard on!

Six figure sum right there!

• Haha 1

not to be compared with Yen's stone passing episode, far from it, but I discovered yesterday during a visit to a neurologist who took too much pleasure in using an electric cattleprod on me, that I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists and the beginnings of "tennis elbow" or tendinitis in the right elbow.  

My Father in law used to say " I wasn't sick 'till I went to the doctors..." I think I might just give up asking what's wrong, ignorance is, after all, allegedly bliss. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm almost thankful that I concentrate on the shit that my leg gives me , that way I ignore the other 99 pains/ailments that I'm suffering ?

I often wonder nowadays which pain will stop me riding eventually.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm almost thankful that I concentrate on the shit that my leg gives me , that way I ignore the other 99 pains/ailments that I'm suffering ?

I often wonder nowadays which pain will stop me riding eventually.

Yeah I waiting for the answer to that as well @boboneleg.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

it's probably my arthritis that will get me in the end ?

If my knees finally make it impossible for me to get on a bike, or be able to hold the weight of a larger machine, then this will be my solution.

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If my knees finally make it impossible for me to get on a bike, or be able to hold the weight of a larger machine, then this will be my solution.

spacer.png

a nice light machine there Pete

• Like 1

When my left thumb really hurts as I pull my clutch in sometimes and makes me swear out loud, I always have the same chilling thought afterwards.... Please god, don't make me have to get one of those Africa Twins without the clutch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

spacer.png

As long as it keeps you riding don’t care what it is.

• Like 1