Everyones getting so old here...

Tym

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's like a fucking Old Peoples Home here now!

And the stink of mothballs and stale urine isn't helping our Google positioning one bit!

No stale urine here, super fresh due to the amount of poxy water I'm having to drink.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

No stale urine here, super fresh due to the amount of poxy water I'm having to drink.

60 is the new 30.?

The new new is 30% cheaper to make too...or cheaply made....butt, i digress, almost said i Bruce butt, i caught myself.

Speaking of Bruce, dont show him this chit.

• Like 1

Check this out cover of todays Day, funny, no Suzuki outboards, what can we learn from this.

When you cant walk home, trust Yamaha.

?

tnd.thumb.jpg.d718fcd1d6f6cf6f0135f4f5b24b1764.jpg

• Like 1

fucking idiots, you don't moor a boat on a slip.  God lazy journalists boil my piss!  I don't expect them to know what they're talking about, but when you don't know you go and fucking ask someone who does. wankers all of them. 

rant over.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, XTreme said:

And I ain't helping matters much......I hit 67 in 11 days time! :classic_sad:

Well I feel 97, never felt the same since catching that covid thingy I think the bastards about done me in.?⛑⛑⛑

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well I feel 97, never felt the same since catching that covid thingy I think the bastards about done me in.?⛑⛑⛑

Have you got Long Covid? Cos some people have suffered with that.

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Whatsa long Covid? Is this code for something?

The symptoms continue (but not so severely) for an extended period.

And I'm talking a year or more!

@boboneleg.......Lois Pryce has it.....she's still not right after a year.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Is that just not damage caused by the illness? Or are they infected for that long?

Swaggy!! Stay the fuck away from me!!!

Long Covid

And @Mawsley had Covid as well......but he seems to be fully recovered.

Note that I'm not using the phrase "back to normal" in his case! :classic_wacko:

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you got Long Covid? Cos some people have suffered with that.

I don’t know Pete but I’ve certainly not been 100% since having it still having breathing difficulties at times, still not got results of chest X-ray which I had on the 29 March NHS is about fucked I reckon can’t get an appointment with doctors but you can talk on the phone.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Swagman said:

I don’t know Pete but I’ve certainly not been 100% since having it still having breathing difficulties at times, still not got results of chest X-ray which I had on the 29 March NHS is about fucked I reckon can’t get an appointment with doctors but you can talk on the phone.

They won't see you at all?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

They won't see you at all?

Not if they can help it, but it’s ok to see the poor nurses and they have to take blood give you your diabetes check and everything else, doesn’t matter if they catch covid obviously as long as the doc is ok.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Swagman said:

Not if they can help it, but it’s ok to see the poor nurses and they have to take blood give you your diabetes check and everything else, doesn’t matter if they catch covid obviously as long as the doc is ok.

We can still see Doctors here......but for repeat prescriptions etc they do it by phone.

• Like 1

Christ, that's nearly a month for x ray results!  

this year I have had , cardiac scan, thoracic x-ray, shoulder scan, shoulder x ray and echography of right hand.  ALL results available to me and copied to my GP within 48hrs ( the thoracic and cardiec stuff was via the ICU so normal, the rest was 24hrs except for the shoulder x ray which was 48, the hand ecography results took 15 minutes...

I know the french system is faaaaaar from perfect but it sounds like the NHS in the UK has given up the struggle! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Jesus mate, you're fucked. A fucked cunt to boot. Go give tYm a flat hander and steal that little silver bell. You need to ring it like a goddamn leper. Take turns with Swaggy. I have concerns he's a leper too.

Who gives a fuck about your concerns, not any of us that’s for sure.

• Haha 2